MY FIRST POST

MY FIRST POST

Welcome everyone to my blog.

This will be another avenue for interactions, knowledge, understanding, wisdom, etc., in certain spheres of life.

Welcome once again, to a world of possibilities. 

I hope I can share more here, than I have done on my Face book timeline. Username; Ojeje Igwe Okoi.

I have four names; Chibuzor, Igwe, Ojeje, William, [C.I.O.W]

Before 15th of  February, 2013, my surname was Bassey. But now it is Okoi.

I use to be known as Ojeje Bassey Okoi. But now I am Ojeje Okoi.

I hold a bachelor of science degree, in geology, from the university of Port Harcourt, Rivers state, Nigeria.

I am a christian.

1 am from Lebolkom, in Aduma, Mkpani, in Yakurr local government area of Cross River state, Nigeria.

I was born on the 30th of august 1976. 

I am single, male, heterosexual, about 5 feet and 11 inches tall.

I am the chairman of Julio Rock Nigeria Limited, RC: 1086517.

Currently, I reside in Abuja, Nigeria.

I am the august visitor.

Signed,

C.I.O.W.


Comments