A FOLLOW UP TO MY POST; THE JOURNEY TO APC, THE 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS [15, 191, 947]


A FOLLOW UP TO MY POSTS, THE JOURNEY TO APC, THE 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS.
( The reason for MY Facebook page)

What you all read, is a product of years of determination, hard work, focus, quest for knowledge and understanding, experimentation, humility, test of powers, wisdom, courage, secrecy, belief in the power of Almighty God, my past lives, Nigerian and foreign governments, discipline, etc., and unknown power connections in this part of the world, and present age.

For those who have been wondering what happened to the once upon a time symbol of prospects, prosperity, education, quality life style, brilliance and wisdom, be informed today; that, Ojeje got a higher call in life, at a certain point in his life. And in order to carry out this call, the changes you all saw in me came about.

Mainly because, it was something 99.9999999999% of folks out there can never understand. Their parents, teachers, lecturers, friends, religious and traditional leaders, don't know about it. Only those who know, understand a bit of the changes I went through, because their level of understanding also varies from person to person. E.g., some know my American power, some Russian, some British, some Japanese, some Italian, some Chinese, some French, some German, some Egyptian, some Nigerian, some religious, etc., but the complete package is an heavenly mystery.

From the aforesaid, I forgive all those who have passed wrong judgements and made comments about me. You all are only what you know.

For instance, all my so called friends and family, how many of you knew I was the unknown head of government, and commander in chief of Nigeria, when we were kids, in school, university, or at work? I guess most of you saw the seal on my right shoulder , but how many knew it's implications?

All those who hitherto thought they knew all about me, because we grew up together, or were school mates, are advised to have a rethink, and stop unnecessary interferences in my life activities, wrong comments, and judgements.

These revelations, should be the end of my low profile life, in the fulfillment of my purpose.

Signed,

C.I.O.W.


Comments