AMERICAN WONDER: MY ROLE IN PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMPS' PRESIDENTIAL VICTORY, ON THE 8th OF NOVEMBER 2016.




in














My role in the victory of President Donald Trump of America, in the 8th November 2016, American Presidential election.

 

 

 I woke up in the morning of 8th of November 2016, knowing that I had a job to do, I read my Bible, said my prayers, brushed my teeth, then went out my door to my neighbor's house (Ugo), asked him to give me his MoP, I MoPPed my room, got a cutlass cleared some grasses which were in front of my apartment. I took my bath, and went to Mpape branch of First bank to withdraw money from my account. When I got there, I took three photo shots of the unfilled, and unsigned, cheque leaflet in front of the door, and one shot by the wall of the building, before entering the banking hall. (see attached photos. Forensic experts can see that one of the photos, was taken under a darker environment, than the other three. That was the one taken by the wall of the building, the 3 brighter ones; I took in front of the bank Door.)

 

 After withdrawing money, I went to Abuja electricity Distribution Company, AEDC (which for that day, and purpose meant, American Election DeCision), to pay my bill (1,500). From there, I went to look for my childhood friend, and classmate called, Sylvester Odeh Anjekele (A. K. A, Bill Clinton) we met at the housing section, of the federal ministry of works, housing, and power. That was what it was called in 2016), in mabushi, Abuja, where we normally met. We talked, and thereafter, I walked him down to the exit Door of the building, and he left. I returned to Mpape, and stayed at DRECC cyber cafĂ© in chosen plaza, Mpape, in the midst of Zenith bank, Ecobank, and other buildings, for some time before Returning home.

 

Donald Trump won the election, with votes from the Electoral College, whose total member is 538.

(Donald Trump 306, and Hillary Clinton, 232). See the numbers from the cheque, and copy of utility bill.

Remember also that, I took 3 photo shots of the first bank cheque, in front of the bank's Door, which =306. And 1 photo shot, by the wall of the building, before entering the banking hall. 

Note; the cheque leaflet has a serial number 74775038, on the top of it, beside the first bank logo.

Now let us see the implications, and purpose of the above moves I made.

 You can also refer to;

Donald Trump, Versus Hillary Clinton, 8th November 2016. [ a post  on my face book timeline, of 20th January 2017] username; ojeje igwe okoi.

 

Let us look at the numbers, of the presidential election result.

Donald Trump, votes; 62,979,879, (46.1%), electoral college votes; 306.

Hillary Clinton, votes; 65,844,954, (48.2%), electorates college votes; 232.

Refer to the First bank cheque leaflet, and AEDC electricity utility bill, in the photos.

Take a look at the numbers beside First Bank on the top left hand corner of the cheque leaflet, you will see the numbers (PO) 7477(5038), remember the total members of the electoral college are (538).

The numbers at the bottom of the cheque leaflet & the electricity bill show the other numbers in the results announced. Look carefully.

As far as I am concerned, there was no victor and no vanquished. It was a victory for both parties.

It is written at the back of the American dollar; In God we trust.

May God  bless America.

Thank you my other nations for your support.

Signed,
C. I. O. W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.

 

For the Democratic Party, be informed that your former President Barack Obama, also benefited from me, and this secret American system, in 2008 and 2012. Therefore let there be no hard feelings.

Our dear country, America is like a plane on auto pilot. The auto pilot mechanisms are the citizens, while the pilot is the President. All he does, is deciding the destination the plane goes, it's take off, and landing. I must admit, that they have all done a great job, in keeping America as the world’s number one economy, and country, irrespective of political parties.

I have supported a black president, and the Democratic Party; I have also supported the Republican Party, and Donald Trump, with his so called racist campaign.

Therefore whenever I come over to America, I come in peace.  Friend of the Republican, and Democratic parties, friend of whites, and blacks. My simple message is this; live peacefully. You can be my baby; it doesn’t matter if you are black or white.

I look forward to the first female President of America, native American President, and probably my own ceremonial presidency, just to celebrate my/our America, with Americans.

God bless all Americans.

God bless President Donald Trump, and all the former presidents of America.

 

To understand my unbelievable, but very true secret role in the above, read the next post titled; He’s got the whole world in his hands. Wherein you will see some secrets, laid during the creation of the free nation called America.

I was Thomas Jefferson, the 3rd President of America, and the main author of the American declaration of independence. And later on, John Davison Rockefeller Snr, the business man, and founder of Standard oil, and first American billionaire.

 

Signed,

C.I.O.W.

 

PHOTO SECTION.

 

The birth mark on my right shoulder; represents the seal of the President of America. A part of it is the Eagle, holding a scroll with it's beak, facing to the right of it's body. Corresponding to the area similar to the right arm/right shoulder of the human body. It is the symbol of authority.

It shows the letter V, signifying the Virginian. Remember Thomas Jefferson, was from the state of Virginia, and was it's governor.

It shows the number 3, he was the 3rd President of America.

It shows the Pentagon. V=5, in Roman numeric figures. 5=Pent.

The symbol also looks like the letter W, which signifies White house.

The V symbol, also signifies the oVal office.


The first bank cheque; shows the number, 74775038. The electoral college has 538 members. and 4/7, is our 4th of July.

It also shows the number at the bottom of the cheque, representing the 232 electoral college votes of Hillary Clinton. And others related numbers.

3 photos were taken, at entrance door of the bank, and 1 by the wall of the building. [306 votes].

It also shows the signed copy of the cheque which i used for withdrawal. Which can be verified from the records of the bank. 


The A.E.D.C. utility bill; this shows the 306 electoral college votes of President Donald Trump at the top of the bill, [to 306]. And other related numbers. this can also be verified from the records of A.E.D.C. Mpape, maitama district, Abuja office.


Just call it American wonder.

Signed,

C.I.O.W.




 


Comments