THE JOURNEY TO APC, [PART 1] THE PREAMBLE]

THE JOURNEY TO APC. (Part 1)
The preamble:

What you are about to read, can't be understood by most politicians, and over 99 percent of members of APC. All they know is that their party won elections, in 2015 and 2019, without knowing who the party is. I am.
Note: all you are about to read, all the moves, plots, etc., were 100 percent my thoughts and plans, products of my brain. The execution of my directives were carried out by my subordinates, with a touch of genius. But the financial part hasn't been, and i am angry. I did not consult any spiritualist, native doctor, babalawo, mallam, dibia, etc.

Around 2005 and 2006, i realized i had some very important relevance, to the president, and other past heads of state, and presidents of Nigeria. My investigations revealed in 2007, that i was the commander in chief of the armed forces, for reasons i couldn't understand. I decided to investigate further, before making my moves. Yet, i went on participating in the outcome of major elections and other events, such as late president Yar'adua, former president Ebele Goodluck Jonathan, former governor Babatunde Fashola, appointment of military service chiefs, former American president Barack Obama, former British prime minister David Cameron, etc. All these were made possible by the authority i have, and i did the above, without needing the monies associated with them. Infact, in 2007, after governorship elections, i heard some people swore, i will never see that kind of money again, according to the story, they offered me money and i turned it down, as far as i was concerned, no one offered me money, and i didn't turn down any money. If they did, it was the animalism way, which i don't understand. I didn't care about it, knowing that one deal in the future will take care of it all. Today i say curse be that animal/animals or person/persons.
In 2011, i decided it was time for the deal. I chose lagos state, to give power to pdp, because we influenced 2007 against them in favor of Acn/Fashola.

I invited Fashola, to come over to pdp for his second term, but he didn't respond. Thus; i decided to reach out to pdp in lagos state.

Signed,
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William
C.I.O.W.

Comments