THE JOURNEY TO APC, [PART 3] MY VILLAGE AND ENROUTE ABUJA.

THE JOURNEY TO APC; (part 3) my village/enroute Abuja.

After this wicked betrayal, most of my plans were ruined, i decided to relocate to abuja, the federal capital. So i took some of my belongings to my village, mkpani (from lebolkom, aduma), in yakurr local government area of cross river state.

On a certain sunday, i went to church with All my Certificates Placed on my Bible. After, mass at saint patrick catholic church, mkpani, i yelled on a man called S.B. Enang, from the church to ajere roundabout, holding the bible with all my certificates placed on it. Some years earlier, i had met him at the same place, with my father bassey Okoi, and he told me he was going to his plantation in the next village called Nko. I had stated in one of my posts (the real problems; General Olusegun Obasanjo's section) that he is also former Nigerian President, General Olusegun Obasanjo, and he is one of my sub ordinates.

Note: The national headquarters of APC is on Blantyre street, in Wuse ll, abuja. Remember, All my Certificates Placed on Bible. Also, when the APC government was inaugurated, two sons of Nko village, were appointed, Chief of Naval Staff and minister of niger delta affairs, Vice Admiral Ibok Ekwe Ibas, and Pastor Usani Uguru Usani respectively, for the first time in it's history.

I did the same yelling, at home to bassey Okoi, before going to my grand father's house to take photos, for facebook. (wearing a purple shirt on black trousers, with arms folded.

ENROUTE ABUJA:
I left my village, headed for abuja. I stopped over at calabar, my state capital, where i wrote and delivered a letter to governor Liyel Imoke, in the governors office on the 9th of august 2011.

The next day 10th august, I travelled to Uyo, where I did the same thing to governor Godswill Akpabio, of akwa ibom state.

The next day, on the 11th of august, I travelled to umuahia, where also, i did the same to governor T.A. Orji of Abia state. I left umuahia for Abuja, on sunday, 15th august, 2011.

Signed,
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William
C.I.O.W.

Comments