THE JOURNEY TO APC, [PART 4] IN ABUJA, AUGUST 2011 - 31st DECEMBER 2104.

THE JOURNEY TO APC: (part 4) Abuja, August 2011 - December 31st, 2014.

I arrived abuja on the same day, 15th august, 2011, having only about three thousand naira in my pockets, with no permanent residence to live, (the one i had was like ebele jonathan's home, there was no need going there), I had determination, focus, wisdom, and courage in abundance, and my unknown authority of the commander in chief. I just believed God will provide for me if i found jonathan guilty.

First i stayed with Kingsley, a young man from my village, who lives in kuchigoro, along Musa Yar'adua way, popularly called airport road, remember Yar'adua is from katsina state. Secondly, i moved to lagos crescent, in kubwa, where i lived with maureen and chinedu her brother, they were both my fellow parishioners at saint michael military catholic church, tamandu barracks, apapa, and neighbors to Mrs Ayo Vaughn. There, I met and became friends with, Salam, Ibrahim, and Orji at kubwa. I kept changing locations and squatting at both houses, later on also with Uket and Ettah, both at kubwa village and dutse, and Ibrahim and Salam, at kubwa and kagini, until i rented my own in november 2012, when i got a subcontract at police force Cid. I invested the proceeds on my plot and testing Ebele Jonathan, by bidding for contracts during his regime. That invested has yielded multiple billions, yet to be collected.

Note: President Muhammadu Buhari and vice president Yemi Osinbajo, are both from katsina and lagos state respectively.

Also, i wrote and delivered a letter to president ebele jonathan, dated 30tg august 2011, and delivered on the 1st of september 2011. When i was going to the villa to deliver my letter, it was Orji who drove the car down to the villa. When we got there, the man who received the letter, looked liked a disguised Barack Obama, then i knew i had him on my side. He was wearing a pink shirt, aso rock, you can check your cctv, records for 1st september 2011, for evidence.

FURTHER RECRUITMENTS:
I wrote and delivered a letter to Alhaji Abubakar Kawu Baraje, who was acting national chairman of Pdp at the time.

I visited the national headquarters of CPC, Buhari's former party, in Utako, abuja. I didn't have money to travel to daura his hometown.

I visited the national headquarters of Anpp, in abuja.

I wrote and delivered letters to former military heads of state of Nigeria, Retired Generals, Ibrahim Babangida and Abdulsalam Abubakar, at their minna residences. Letters on this timeline.

I registered my company Julio Rock Nigeria limited, december 2012.

I started visiting, defense, army, air force and naval headquarters at armed forces complex, on Muhammadu Buhari way, abuja. I met Aliyu Abdulkarim, a certain lieutenant colonel at that time, whom i discussed with and requested the armed forces to give me a northern president in 2015. Note, at this point, the service chiefs were my friends.

REASON: I gave the approval, which paved the way for the stepping aside of late president Musa Yar'adua, a northerner, for Ebele Jonathan. After he stabbed me in the back, i decided to give power back to the north. Another niger deltan will have be president in the nearest future.

Note: After the 2015 inauguration of President Buhari, he started work from defense headquarters, before moving over to aso rock presidential villa.

Most importantly, i wrote a letter to Barack Obama, former American president, dated and delivered on the 30th of may 2013. On my way to American embassy in abuja, i made a phone call to BAM a.k.a. Obama, my cousin, informing him that i was going to the embassy to deliver a letter for him. I made the call, while walking to the embassy, from Nigerian police force CID. headquarters, in area 10, abuja. I was between Amac/Inec office in area 10 and ministry of defense. The call can be verified, from mtn or glo records,(can't remember the number i used) that it emanated from the masts covering that axis. My mtn number is, 08131901200, and my glo number is 08158943890, his is 080309- 0785, this is a man who needs to be appreciated by Apc, pdp, and my humble self. I have been waiting to have the opportunity, but apc and Buhari have not responded.

Note: After the inauguration of President Buhari in 2015, his first trip outside Nigeria as president, was to Barack Obama. And he phoned Buhari and Ebele Jonathan, before the elections.

Thursday, 16th of January 2014, i met Aliyu Abdulkarim my military contact, at army headquarters, where i asked him how my plan for a northern president was going? He replied, there was no problem. New service chiefs were appointed, on the same day.

I wrote and delivered a letter to M.D. Abubakar, the former inspector general of police, at Nigerian police force headquarters, abuja.

I wrote and delivered a letter to alhajI Ahmadu Adamu Muazu, the national chairman of pdp, wherein i told him i had taken my support from president Ebele Jonathan of pdp, and i wanted the next president to come from the north.

Note:: pdp, lost it's states in the north to Apc/Muhammadu Buhari, the northern candidate.

I wrote to alhaji Bamanga Tukur, when he was national chairman of Pdp.

I wrote letters to a lot of ministers, and Gmd of Nnpc.

I met CIA and KGB, along the line.

Also checked up on Acn in wuse, was told they were almost closing up, because of the merger.

In 2013, I attended mass at the catholic pro cathedral in area 3, abuja. I took photos with John Cardinal Onaiyekan, who was the catholic arch bishop of abuja. Photos in my photos.

I went to the national mosque, in central area, abuja, seeking audience with the chief imam, a man with a peace letter for the imam, from John cardinal Onaiyekan met me there.

There were a few other moves, not mentioned here.

Signed,
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William
C.I.O.W.

Comments