THE JOURNEY TO APC, [PART 6] POST 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION VICTORY.

THE JOURNEY TO APC, (part 6)
POST 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION VICTORY.

After the announcement of President Muhammadu Buhari of Apc, as the winner of the 2015 presidential election, i was very happy, and i celebrated a lot. Not because it was my first time success at such matters, but primarily because this time around, i did it with evidence which was and still is bankable.

Since that day till date, it has been a case of the highest problem caused primarily by communication problems, this post wouldn't have been necessary if they had found a way out of this problem. After such a brilliant display of coordination, misunderstanding, foolishness, and animalism took control, or so it seems.

This should have being a very long post, because there are so many things to say, but I won't make it a long one.

The next morning, i called Dan Okoye, a university course mate of mine who resides in Abuja, and who had doubts about the success of my mission, to tell him of the result.

I called Aliyu Abdulkarim, the Army officer who was my contact man at Army headquarters, his telephone number wasn't available, i kept on trying.

I left Lagos for Abuja on the 23rd of may 2015, for the presidential inauguration. I arrived kubwa in the early hours of 24th of may.

On arrival, i kept a low profile and i didn't go to the national headquarters of APC in Abuja, because i wanted to first have contact with Aliyu Abdukarim, before going there.

While waiting, i decided to travel to port harcourt to visit my daughter who had just come back to Nigeria, and gained admission into the university of Port Harcourt (back then, i wasn't fully aware she was my daughter), and to get something for her, myself, and other family members who were students, from Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers state, and Felix Obuah, the chairman of PDP in Rivers state, because i had also helped them, even though i was against their presidential candidate Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Earlier, i had met Felix Obuah in Port Harcourt, on the 6th of january 2014, (the day after the bombing of a high court in port harcourt) where i had told him i was going to use all the organs of government to ensure their victory.

It was a sad trip, didn't meet with either of them, and i missed an appointment with Felix.

I returned to Abuja after some weeks.

Finally, i got across to Aliyu Abdulkarim, and we met at mogadishu cantonment, and he informed me he had been out of the country.

I requested he follows me around for a reason (undisclosed here), because i was left exposed, and i wanted him to have all the military attention, back ups, and connections, incase of any unforeseen situation, and to boost his career.

I wrote letters, to President Muhammadu Buhari, the Vice President, and the national chairman of APC.

Later on, i heard provisions were made for me, but the CHANGE, is yet to be successfully transmitted to me. Due mainly to communication problems, cowardice, deceit, etc.

I got fed up in 2017, and i started some moves to express my anger, and prove my point, which ended in the 2019 presidential victory of APC with the result signature similar to that of 2015.

Recently, i was informed through an unreliable channel of communication, that a former military head of state said i should not be given the provisions meant for me.

The questions or points are; does the former military head of state or anyone else have the right to stop what is due his master and superior who is the owner of the government and the Army/Armed forces that made him what he is today? Is this how to repay me? Finally, should President Buhari, and the other past military heads of state listen to such talks.

Like I earlier said, the channel of communication is unreliably, and i don't have the means to properly verify, but the source is also a former military head of state, and he is senior to the one objecting, when it comes to joining the army and ruling my Nigerian government.

If it is true, Mr. former military head of state, be properly advised and don't be an obstacle anymore. You were a honorable military leader of one of my small nations, remember, I still have my greater nations. I guess you are being deceived by Nigerian family enemies, they are not my family. Beware also of fake friends, they are not my friends.

My Nigerian mission has a foreign dimension to it, which i shall explore. This is needed to proceed.

Note: Over my dead body will i beg for what was, still is, and had been mine from the beginning, even before you all started working for Nigeria.

The greatest foolishness, madness, wickedness, deceit, etc., is residing in katampe 1, and everyone believed i am In, and that i had any plan or agreement with the evil, foolish criminal, and dead man, nene uche samuel. Instead of making all efforts to verify from me, and get me out of here.

Well, I painfully waited for my own reward, because wisdom is a very scarce commodity, and not all who call you friends or family really care. We all have our own crosses and burdens to carry.

Signed,
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William
C.I.O.W.

Comments