THE 8 MOVES TO VICTORY OF PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP.

  

THE 8 MOVES TO VICTORY, PRESIDENT DONALD J.TRUMP.

On the 8th of November 2016, 8 simple moves, was all that was needed from me, by the founding fathers of America, Americans, and Heaven that was watching, to gather support for Donald J. Trump, and declared him winner, of the presidential election held on that day.

The 1st move was my daily reading of the Holy Bible, because I am a Christian.

The 2nd was my morning prayer.

The 3rd was requesting for a Mop from my neighbor, to Mop my floor (the emphasis here, were the letters MoP, relating to the name TruMP).

The 4th, was getting a Cutlass to clear some grasses in front of my apartment, (the emphasis here was the letter C, referring to the name Clinton).

The 5th, was going to the bank to withdraw money, (First bank Nigeria Plc, Mpape branch, Abuja) Mpape also referring to the name TruMP).

The 6th was going to pay my electricity bill, at Abuja electricity Distribution Company (A. E. D. C. Implying American election decision).

The 7th was going to look for my friend Sylvester Odeh Anjekele (A. K. A. Bill Clinton), at the housing section of the then, federal ministry of works, power and housing. I met him on the 3rd floor of the building, where we have room 306, 304, 305, 307, etc. I walked him down to the exit Door of the building, on the ground floor of the building.

The 8th was going to a certain business center, cyber cafe, computer training center, now having virtual reality studio, called Drecc, in chosen plaza, Mpape, where I waited for a long time before going back home. (Staying at DRECC implied, waiting for Donald's victory).

While all these were going on, I knew heaven was watching, and the relevant American agencies and citizens were also watching for my directions. I was the script writer, the director, the executive director; my co producers were Americans, the lead actor and actress was Donald J. Trump, and Hilary Clinton. My friend Sylvester Odeh Anjekele, [aka, Bill Clinton], was another actor. I only directed the elections from Nigeria. I didn't tell anyone what I was going to do on that day, and while at it, I didn't tell anyone, even after I finished my last move. After the election results were announced, I posted it on my Face book timeline. It was a highly classified American, and heavenly secret, known only by those whose job it was to know. My dear Americans, let's do it again. For blacks, and minorities, remember the Bible story of the conversion of Saul, by Jesus Christ, on his way to Damascus. You all can count on him; you can even call him Paul, like in the Bible story. Remember presently, I am in Nigeria, in Africa.

What happened, was simply the powers of the founding fathers of America at work, backed up by Heavenly beings and powers, leading, and guiding, America to the better path. Which most Americans might not understand the reasons why. But they know America better.

Let me site some examples here. Remember the American war of independence lasted for 8 years, 1775 -1783, (8= August years), I am the August Visitor. The first and everlasting King of England, King Offa 1, of England reigned from 775 - 796. Prior to the American struggles, and war for independence, he had founded England, and had reincarnated, and was Thomas Jefferson, the Virginian, during the struggle for independence. Thus; he was also the unofficial King of England, at that time. He drafted the American declaration of independence, as an American agitator for independence, and King of England. Hence; he declared America, an independent nation from his British colonial government.

Thomas Jefferson was the August visitor, and his secret powers were from Heaven. Hence, America is called God's own country. I hereby urge all Americans to believe in God, because it was created by the powers of God. I'm not trying to preach here, but just making a very important point.

Remember also, that the statue of liberty came from France. Thomas Jefferson was also the United States Minister to France, before becoming President of America. As the August visitor, he had been King Clovis 1 of France, the founder, and first King of France.

My dear Americans, Thomas Jefferson is the father of America. He was also John Davison Rockefeller. Now Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William, (C. I. O. W.).

I sing a song for their greatness.

Thomas Jefferson was a great man! Tom was a great! Great! Great! Great! Man!

 Jefferson was a great man.

John D. Rockefeller was a great man! Johnny was a great man! Johnny was a great! Great! Great! Great! Man!

Rocky was a great man.

After completing the 2nd part of this movie, I request we all start preparing for the first female President of America. Hillary Clinton is my first pick, but I live my dear Americans, to consider other options.

Normally, I won't publish pictures like these, but I am only showing the senseless enemies of my progress in Nigeria, who are behind my presence in the terrible environment, that they only slowed my progress, but they can't stop it. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. If I decide to embark on revenge, most of you won't believe what will happen to you. That's for those who will live to tell their stories.

I woke up in the morning of 8th November 2016, and decided to do something that will positively affect the lives of President Donald Trump, his family, the Republican Party, (just like I had done for former President Barack Obama, and the Democratic Party), and all Americans. I believe someday, some of them will also wake up, and do something to pump wealth, and prosperity into my life. Thus; disgracing and overcoming the senseless enemies.

In Nigeria, I did it for all progressive congress (APC), President Muhammadu Buhari, and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, in 2015 and 2019. Just like I had previously done, for Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Finally, no one should try subverting my American authority gotten as a prize for the creation of America, our most dear country (this also applies to Nigeria). Base on spiritual existence, If Joe Biden, is also Joe Bassey my Nigerian brother, he is not allowed to be President of America. He is one of the enemies of my progress in Nigeria, trying to enforce poverty on me, and he has made himself a disgraceful slave, to a certain thief, and slave, called Charles, who is another enemy of my progress here in Nigeria. Even if the Charles is also Prince Charles of Wales, he must pay the price, for slandering my reputation, and being part of those who are trying to ruin my life. I'm King Offa 1, the first and everlasting King of England. No American President should serve anyone, other than America, and Americans.

May God bless America.

May God bless President Donald Trump.

May God bless Republican and Democratic parties.

 

Signed,

Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.

C. I. O.W.

Comments