Dismissal

 DISMISSAL

Based on numerous facts and evidences, I hereby pronounce the dismissal of my Nigerian family, from my global and Nigerian government services, and organizations. By this, I am referring to father, mother, grand parents, uncles, aunts, and their children.

I am not yet married. In Nigeria, family will refer to my future wife, and my kids. These are the only ones I can trust. And the future, power, and authority will belong to them. Them, my foreign descendants, and citizens, are the legitimate heirs. E. G,. When the Nigerian project was going on, I was John Davison Rockefeller, I was Thomas Jefferson during the creation of the United States of America, and not Ojeje Bassey Okoi. Hence, my foreign families, my future wife and kids, and Nigerians, are the ones to have power, authority, and possession. These are the heirs, and not Bassey Okoi, my late mother, their parents, and their children, or any friend, enemy, or female. These Nigerian family/servants are trying to steal, what rightfully belongs to me, my descendants, and citizens. Henceforth, they should be treated like thieves. Let me give one more example, Joe Bassey, first son of Bassey Okoi, does his own, by claiming to be the first son of my father. The question here is; does his father own my governments, organizations, etc.? the answer is no. He is just a servant, or an employee. So does the employee, or his first son have any right to what belongs to their employer/master? The answer is a capital NO. Even if Nigeria, is among my small, or boys quarters nation, it has its uses.

My physical/unchangeable body is the EVIDENCE, that I am the master of the nations. Today, we live in an age of spiritual existence, I am the only one who doesn't. I have just one physical/unchangeable body. In the Bible, it is written in the book of 1st Corinthians, chapter 15, verse 46; But it is not the spiritual that is first, but the physical, and then the spiritual. I am the physical, I existed before father, mother, grand parents, Presidents, extended family, friends, rulers, etc., a word is enough for the wise. My present life, is the ORIGINAL, and PRISTINE life. 

My present Nigerian family, are mostly a bunch of smiling enemies, most of whom lack wisdom and love for family, puffed up illiterates, jealous and wicked souls, scramblers for power in my governments, organizations, etc., which has turned them into thieves, trying to steal my heritage, and convert it to theirs, and those of their descendants. Which is the major reason for my actions. If I had come down to Nigeria with my spiritual armaments, I would have turned some of them into animals. This also applies to some of my former friends, especially those from Port Harcourt. For this reason, I only deal personally with those I feel like, I don't get involved in any group, or collective action. Most of the evils that have affected my life, has all been lies, and deceit, sold to my wisdom lacking, Bassey Okoi, his children, etc., by these port harcourt fools, and idiots. Evils such as, homosexuality, cult related lies (eiye, black axe, etc.,), fraud, gold digging, etc. Thus, only some people I knew in that town are still of importance to me, such as families and relatives, such as my relative who is a Professor in the university of Port Harcourt, and a few other people who haven't gotten themselves mixed in the mess.

Due to the stain of my reputation, and slander, relating to homosexuality, from some of these Port Harcourt idiots, I wish to state that; I don't want to have friends who are gays.

I have discovered that, since I am not yet married, the government is basically a blend of my family, and so called friends. And some of them don't even want me to get married. 

Richard Bassey Okoi, is a very powerful imbecile, which has given room to all kinds of fraud, and manipulations, from some thieves, mad men, gold diggers, and animals. Ruining my life and prospects in the process, and those of many others.

He devalues my life, and true worth, because of his ignorance, and lack of wisdom. This also applies to some of his children, relatives, and friends. He is like a man who doesn't use his brain, someone must think for him. Strange enough, a certain gold digger, fool, and enemy of my progress, found his way there.

It seems he worships the mad man, because he came to live with me in Lagos, and he successfully built a skyscraper of lies and deceit in his brain, and those of his children, and some of my vulnerable friends, without my knowledge. And this was extrapolated to the extended family, etc. This is completely unacceptable to me, God, and humanity. E. g., I have never been a gay, and I will never be. Yet he lied to them that he was my gay wife/partne, etc., and they believed him. May his soul soon rot in hell, I can't take this kind of gold digging slander. The implications of this lie and deceit are, he is respected among the circle of my wisdom lacking family and friends, and he is given access to almost everything he wants, even to my detriment and that of my own daughter, may lightning strike them dead, for this foolish wickedness). Even if the queen is part of it, may she also be punished, because she is also here with me in Nigeria. osu charles erijo is my animal, slave, an imbecile, piece of shit, a maggot and a cockroach. I am King Offa 1 of England, the First and everlasting King of England, who is the animal Charles to ruin me, envy, and slander me? This was someone who was a nobody to me, I was a superstar, when he was a failure and trash. I ever noticed his silly envy, which he now unleashes through Bassey Okoi, his children, relatives, some friends, etc. 

My mother died in 2003, he remarried in 2007, I believe the new wife is from the enemies, because she was arranged for him, and since they have been controlling him, they gave him a wife, to aid their purpose. She says I smoke Indian hemp, and I am mad, when I don't smoke. I heard she even said she gave me rank in my family, a bush useless woman. This is not marriage, she will regret it. Everything evil from the outside, passes through Bassey Okoi, and almost everything he says about me are lies, either told him, or from his low level thinking. I have been so unlucky at the family level. Hence, I have to take some actions. Brothers, sisters, uncles, aunties, etc., all against my progress, and that of my daughter. It's so sad, and disheartening, what did my daughter do to them? I guess, it's because she was born, before they all had theirs, funny enough, I didn't know she was my daughter back then. And she is very brilliant and beautiful like me. I even heard some envious friends are also at work. They won't believe the repercussions.

My foreign families, and nations are to arise and take responsibility, for the remaining days of my life, until I see any improvements.

Signed,

Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William

C. I. O. W. 


Comments