MOVES FOR 2020 AMERICAN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. MOVE 3, THE BARBER SHOP..

 2020, MOVE 3. THE BARBER SHOP.


Barber shop, but the name of the owner is a certain Peter.


Which is greater? Or which comes first? The barber shop, or the name of the owner.
I am waiting, and laughing.

So, I can even become President of America.

There is real power, in the name of God.

President Trump, I didn't use blank bank cheque this time around.

Joe Biden, I am laughing.

I love America, Republican and Democratic parties.

NOTE:
I posted this post on my Facebook timeline on the 7th of November 2020, before the final results of the American Presidential election results were announced. Prior to this post, the results were still pending, and all were awaiting it.

I am posting it here, for your perusal.

Signed,
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.
C. I. O. W.

Comments