American Wonder, the making of the results for Joe Biden, President elect of America.

 AMERICAN WONDER. 


AMERICAN WONDER. 

The 3rd November 2020, American Presidential election results.


Check out the bank SMS alert, from my bank transaction, carried out at a first bank ATM machine, in Transcorp Hilton Hotel Abuja, on the day of the election. This can be verified, from my account details with the bank. 


First bank SMS alert:

Your Acct 200XXXX833, Has Been Debited with NGN1,000.00 On 03-NOV-2020 13:50:22 By ATM WITHDRAWAL-FBN/Nicon Hilton Hotel/Ab. Bal: NGN748.18CR


Can you all see the 284 electoral college votes for Joe Biden, and Kamala Harriss? The President, and Vice President elect of America, from my account balance; NGN748.18CR.

President Donald Trump, got 254 electoral college votes.


Also, Biden got nearly 75 million votes, while Trump, got over 70 million, in the popular votes cast. This also can be seen, from the account balance. (I am yet to see the exact announced figures for the popular votes cast)


Another American Wonder, from God, his Angel, me, and my dear Americans.


God bless America,

God bless Democratic Party,

God bless Republican Party,

God bless President Donald Trump, and Vice President Mike Pence. 

God bless Joe Biden, and Kamala Harriss.


America is a greater priority, there are reasons, which later on, I will explain. 


Whoever feels, he needs a legal redress, is free to proceed. 


Signed,

Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William 

C. I. O. W.

Comments