How to communicate with me.

 HOW TO COMMUNICATE WITH ME.


This is probably the most important point, I have always emphasized.

I am a different being, the lack of understanding of this fundamental difference, between me and everyone else has caused problems, and misunderstanding, between me, and my parents, brothers, sisters, extended family members, my daughter, her mother, and all the friends I have known in my life, the government, political parties, Armed Forces, police, and intelligence agents.

The degree of misunderstanding, varies from person to person.

My wife to be, and future acquaintances must understand this one in a billion difference. From the beginning of our relationship, friendship, association, etc.

I can conveniently say that no one has ever fully known, or understood this difference, since I was born in Nigeria. I didn't even know it existed until about a decade ago.

This is the reason, I hardly make new friends these days. There's no fun, knowing that I am going to have some sort of unnecessary problems, due to communication problems.

Forget about me if you can't talk to me one on one, face to face, telephone, text, email, social media messages, Whats app, etc., or by putting it in writing.

So many people have said, or told me certain things, using these secret communication methods, which are a global standard, believing I understood them. Some have thereafter, done what they erroneously believed I understood, and have had, and will still suffer the consequences of the negative ones.

A certain dictionary defines communicate; in the following way. To impart knowledge of; make known: to communicate information; to communicate one's happiness.

Therefore, communication that doesn't impart knowledge of, or make known, the subject matter is just a waste of time.

Better not thinking of communicating any thing to me, than communicating, in what I might call animalistic communications.

I am a different being, in some ways. Thus;
To communicate anything to me;
You must do it the way teachers taught you math, English, physics, chemistry, biology, economics, history, etc. I remember understanding the subjects I was taught in school.

You must use plain words, with its literal meaning.

You must not communicate with me in my sleep. In my unchangeable/physical being or life, it is impossible for me to communicate that way, hence, don't use what I can't do, and respond to. Moreover, anyone can use the faces of others for night or sleep communication.

Don't speak mason, or any other secret code of communications to me. It should only be for members, and I am neither a member of anything, nor do I understand the secret communication.

Anything outside the above is madness, animal-ism, spirit-ism, and a waste of time.

Signed,
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.
C. I. O. W.

Comments