Matters arising

    MATTERS ARISING.


I hope that from the 2020 American presidential election, I have made it absolutely clear to you all, that I was the major reason for the 2015, and 2019 victories of APC. As can be seen by the results announced for both elections, which I call my election results signature. In both cases, it was taken from my company's (Julio Rock Nigeria Limited) tax identification number.

The difference between the winner, and loser in any election, is the result. Hence, he who is responsible for the result, which gives victory, is the Real source of victory. Because for such matters, I have more reach, than any politician in the country.

I am more than the President, all the past Nigerian Presidents, and Military Heads of State, base on ownership of the country, and government. I know most of you can never understand this, but this true fact is one of the secrets. I am suppose to be treated, and accorded all due respect and privileges, befitting my role. For this I blame more, the President, the past presidents, and military heads of state, my plotters, some so called family, animal-ism, and lack of wisdom. This is dangerous.

For PDP, this same thing happened in your favor, for the sixteen years you had the Presidency. But you didn't know me back then, even when I told them, they didn't believe me.

For both parties, lean not on your campaigns, and rallies, because they aren't responsible for your victories. Seek ownership, seek me.

Before you didn't know, now you do. I have been the unknown secret for years. Yet, none of the parties have shown any appreciation. It's a shame to both parties. You spend billions on campaigns, without seeking me, the owner.

APC, don't waste my time any longer.
To hell with leakage, wisdom will take care of it.

Signed,
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William
C. I. O. W.

Comments