My letter to President Barack Obama, of the United States of America.

My Letter to President Barack Obama of the United States of America.

                                                                                    House 33 Benny Rose Guest House Road,
                                                                                    Federal Housing Authority Estate,
                                                                                    Lugbe, Abuja,
                                                                                    Nigeria.
                                                                                    30th May 2013.

Senator Barack Obama,
President of the United States of America,
White House,
Washington D.C.,
U.S.A.

Dear Sir,

GOD BLESS AMERICA

May I use this opportunity to express my heartfelt congratulations Mr. President, on your historic victories in the 2008, and 2013 Presidential elections, and more so for having been honored by God and Americans, to be the first black President of the greatest nation in the world.

On both occasions, I was confident you were going to win; in 2008 I knew the race was over when you won Senator Hillary Clinton at the Democratic Presidential primaries. In 2013, I believed Americans were going to ask you to serve them for another four years. In fact, I endorsed your bid for second term months before the election, so that those Americans who know of my existence will give you all the necessary support for victory.

My names are Chibuzor, Igwe, Ojeje [in Yakurr dialect also OZEZE], and William, [initials; C.I.O.W.], my surname is Okoi. I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Geology year 2000, from the University of Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria. Please be informed Mr. President, that I am not a member of any secret cult or group. I am informing you because there is certain gathering of opportunists and criminals, that call themselves eiye confraternity in Nigeria, that have been deceiving Nigerians, and the world with the support of Mr. Bassey, my disowned father, that I am their member. I want them sent to extinction if it is possible, starting with the leadership. Because they are involved in the death of my late mother, they are trying to make my life miserable, and cause the failure of my African mission. This could cause great danger to the world, if am not appeased with some sort of severe punishment to them, and others involved in her death. The President administration is involved secretly.

I am one of the best kept secret in the world, and I feel your office knows this secret.

I am the 4th child of 7 children, born on the 30th of August 1976. Two hundred years after drafting the American declaration of independence. I am the August Visitor, presently in Nigeria trying to do what I have done in other nations. My birth was the reason for celebrating the first festival of African Arts and Crafts [FESTAC 77], in Nigeria 1977. I am from Mkpani, Yakurr local government area, of Cross River state, from the family of late Mr. Okoi Igwe, popularly known as Etete Okon Igwe. My parents are Late Mrs. Juliana Bassey okoi [the love of my life], and Bassey Okoi, whom I have disowned.

In the past I have been in different nations, and have left legacies that I have lasted generations. I do hope I will be able to replicate same here in Nigeria, I do request the support of my American children, and government, whom you represent in my quest, so that at the end we will sing a popular song in Nigeria that goes thus; “ come and see American wonder”. In the past I have been President, Pharaoh, King, Czar, Emperor, etc. I was President Thomas Jefferson (the pen was mightier than the sword in 1776), John Rockefeller, King Offa [first King of England], Julius Caesar, amongst others.

Mr. President, I am greatly disturbed by the poor economic situation in Nigeria, and black Africa in general. Please use your office to improve support, partnership, and investments, from the United States, in the following sectors of the Nigerian economy, education, power, research and development, manufacturing, agric, health, security, and infrastructure. These areas amongst others are the ingredients needed to diversify the economy, and also get optimal benefit from its petroleum resources, the mono economic product of the economy at the moment unfortunately. Also do your best to eradicate, or reduce corruption in the Nigerian government. Let’s turn Nigeria to a manufacturing base because it has the human and natural resources. I am sure it will be fruitful, so let’s make it happen.

One day, I am going to be President of Nigeria, it is inevitable. And when that time comes, I will do my best to eliminate them. Before then I will like to come to America for my masters’ degree, and also learn the American way of governance. I would also like to visit and kiss ground zero, the venue of the September 11th [9/11] terror attacks, on the world trade center buildings.

I am not pleased with the present government of Dr. Ebele Goodluck Jonathan, in Nigeria. Please do take note. Read the American declaration of independence; let me quote part of it;

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among men, Deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their RIGHT, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former systems of Government. The history of the present King of Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these states. To prove this, let facts be submitted to a candid world.

Mr. President, I have my RIGHTS and they must be guaranteed. Please be informed that I am the symbol of the PEOPLES Democratic Party, PDP, in Nigeria. The logo of the party, the umbrella is a secret representation of my name Ojeje. Also be reminded that Thomas Jefferson and his friend James Madison started the Democratic-Republic party in the 18th century, today the major political parties in America are the Democratic and Republican Parties.

I live at the contact address on this letter at the moment; do what you can to enhance my security in Nigeria.

Please read my posts on my wall, and check out my photos, on Facebook, Ojeje Igwe Okoi. They are writings you should have, because you know the world is a global village, and based on the spiritual life, all the world leaders are always where I am, even here in Nigeria, my dear brother. Some local events around me can have global consequences, so America should always be around me to know.

Please give my warmest regards to your lovely wife Michelle, your children, Vice President Joe Biden, his Wife, children, and indeed all Americans.

May God continue to bless The United States of America.
Please accept my regards and best wishes.

Thanks,
Yours Faithfully,

Okoi Ojeje William

C.I.O.W 

Comments