2015 VICTORY OF APC, AND MY 2013 LETTER TO PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA.

 VICTORY OF APC, AND MY 2013 LETTER TO SENATOR BARACK OBAMA.

My letter to Senator Barack Obama, the former President of America, was the most important document, that led to the victory of APC, in the 2015 presidential and general elections in Nigeria.

What this letter did, was to take away the support of Barack Obama, the former President of America, the US government, and others like the the Queen of England, from Ebele Goodluck Jonathan, the former PDP President of Nigeria.

I hope with the 2016, and 2020, American Presidential election results, and my role in both victories, of President Donald Trump, and Joe Biden, it can be understood to a certain degree. These are the effects of my power, and authority, which 99.9999999999% of Nigerians leaders, and citizens, don't know about. And it controls the world.

Those who don't know about it, don't know anything about the victories of APC, and PDP that ruled before them.

Without this move, no military general, or pfficer, police, politician, etc., could have caused the loss of PDP, which had been in power for about sixteen years, and controlling about two thirds of states.
Let me explain it as simply as possible. In the rise of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to President, the US President and government were involved because of me, and hence were his patrons. Therefore, to get him out, I had to also use them, or instruct them to drop him. Because no one or party, in Nigeria can overthrow a President, backed by the earlier mentioned governments and leaders. All other moves I made, such as, the Nigerian Armed Forces, Past Presidents/military heads of state, police, some members of PDP, my late mother, etc., succeeded because they got clearance, and blessings, from them. Without this move, the masses would have voted as usual, but we could have still announced our results, as usual in favor of PDP.

I gave support, and back up, to Ebele Goodluck Jonathan, for his rise to president, he treated me wickedly, and I took it all back from him. May God forgive him. Every other story about the victory of APC is wrong, or at best a cover up.

APC, President Muhammadu Buhari, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, etc., my efforts must not be wasted. I know, a US President, can't disclose full details of their actions, to others. Not even the Presidential candidate at that time.

APC is not a northern party, I only instructed the Nigerian Army and Armed Forces, in 2013, through Aliyu Abdulkarim, (who was a lieutenant colonel in 2013, now a General) to give me a northern President. We shall have a southern President after this, may God help us. I was the lead plotter, whose authorization, and power, paved the way for the men on ground. Some northerners are annoying me, with their wrong and ignorant views. Also PDP, is not a southern party, those from the south who are blinded by Ebele Goodluck Jonathan, you're advised to change that view. Both parties are, national parties, and I am the source of victories.

Now that you all know, I hope you won't wait for them to come down to Nigeria, to give the normal rewards, and honors. Don't encourage, and believe the lies, of some of those wrongly believed to have been responsible for it. Their greed and indifference is amazing. APC, President, Vice President, do the needful for me.

Signed,
C. I. O. W.

Comments