2021 PRESIDENTIAL INAUGURATION OF PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN, AND VICE PRESIDENT KAMALA HARRISS, OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

 2021 PRESIDENTIAL INAUGURATION OF PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN, AND VICE PRESIDENT KAMALA HARRISS, OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 

I wish to wholeheartedly congratulate President Joe Biden, and Vice President Kamala Harriss, on their inauguration into office, as the 46th President, and vice President, of the United States of America.

President Joe Biden, welcome to the Oval office, welcome to my office.

I wish you, and your vice president, a very successful tenure in office. I wish you more wisdom, and all that you need to be a great American President.

Americans, and America, should at all times be your priority. Be tough on any anti American agenda, and help make the world, a better place for all.

 I urge all Americans, irrespective of political affiliations, and race, to support this new government. May they lead America to a greater prosperity, in all spheres of life. 

Remember  that Thomas Jefferson, the VIRGINIAN, the 3rd President of America, and principal author of the American declaration of independence, lives on. And right now, is in Nigeria, and the author of this post. Note, no one, and nothing in Nigeria, should interfere with America.

I wish to specially thank all Presidents of America, since George Bush Jnr, for their show of love and loyalty, during my reawakening from my slumber/rest. Thank you Barack Obama, thank you Donald Trump, not forgetting Bill Clinton. I look forward to an even greater love, and loyalty, from this administration, for the benefit of America, our dear nation.

President Donald Trump, and Vice President Mike Pence, have done a great job, in the last four years, I hope President Joe Biden, and vice President Kamala Harriss, will do even better. 

God bless America.

God bless President Joe Biden.

God bless Vice President Kamala Harriss.

God bless Democratic Party.

God bless Republican Party.


Signed,

Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William

C. I. O. W. 





 

Comments