Part 2, Reasons for the trips to the south, ( 30th December 2020 - 18th April 2021)

 REASONS FOR THE TRIPS TO THE SOUTH. (30th DECEMBER 2020 - 18th APRIL 2021) PART 2.


APC government, and members of the party, be it known to you that President Muhammadu (G. C. F. R.), and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, (G. C. O. N.), and your party members were not the real reasons behind your victory, they are beneficiaries. If they knew, I would have known by their courage, and actions to me. My Authority goes far above the reach of party members.


I know for sure, that a US President can neither divulge secrets behind their actions to a presidential aspirant, nor to a president of another nation. This point I guess President Buhari understands, because he himself as president of Nigeria, doesn't divulge secrets to his subordinates, when carrying out some national duties.


I have worked hard, I have worked wisely, smartly, quietly, secretly, and humbly, my rewards and honors, are being delayed, some probably diverted, by those who are suppose to get them for me, and some gold diggers are also foolishly scheming.


Let the choice of the 2023 presidential candidate, be left for me. President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, will complete their eight years in office, and I will choose the successor. Let it be known that no president of Nigeria, has the right to subvert my requests or orders, to the national chairmen of the independent national electoral commission (INEC). This act got GEJ out of office. This is constitutional, refer to section 84, sub section 4, of the 1999 constitution of Nigeria. There are some offices, whose authority belongs to me, as the August Visitor. And the G8 nations, United Nations, etc., have a duty to uphold, and intervene in matters like these, because they know about the first, and second World Wars. I am also the unofficial Commander in Chief, that is why the military are sometimes part of my actions.


I hereby implore all politicians, ethnic, religious, and traditional rulers, not to put unnecessary pressures on Mr. President. By the grace of God, he will enjoy his eight years in office, which he has benefitted, even though he's yet to do the needful for me.


It's time for the south to produce the next Christian president, for national unity, love, and interest. Therefore, let no northerner stand in the way, let all northerners support it, like I did for a northern President in 2015.


Those from the south west, and south south regions, are advised to uniformly support a candidate from the south east region. Because Rtd General Olusegun Obasanjo (G. C. F. R), and Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (G. C. F. R.), have been presidents in the recent past. The south east leaders are advised to support my candidate, because I am suppose to be the next President of Nigeria in 2023, if the needful had been done at the right time.


From all my toils since 2006, I/we have produced the first President from the south south/niger delta region, the major opposition parties and politicians, are now in presidential power on the APC platform. In 2007, I saved ACN from extinction, by getting the Lagos governorship candidate into office, through the military, OBJ, and others, at that time, Lagos was their only surviving state, this was a party that was only present in the south western part. I have supported a northern President in 2015, against a southern one, when it was necessary. In 2010, I supported and helped return back to office for a second term, the only APGA governor of Anambra state, a party that was only present in one eastern state.


From the above, it can be clearly seen that I have contributed to all the regions of Nigeria, I hereby respectfully implore all to support the next Southern Christian President, proposed by me.


A summary of the use of my authority since 2006 includes the following, the failure of President Obasanjo's third term agenda, President Musa Yar'adua, President Goodluck Jonathan, President Muhammadu Buhari, a lot of governors, and ministers appointed by Presidents. On the international scene, they include; transitions from President George Bush to President Barack Obama, President Donald Trump, President Joe Biden, and British Prime Minister David Cameron. All these being a result of a series of tests on the incumbent presidents, to verify certain powers, and they all performed excellently well. Including Rtd. Major General Leo Ajiborisha, (new years' church event), the Chief of Staff to former Military Head of state of Nigeria, Rtd General Abdulsalam Abubakar, (G. C. F. R.).


How many Nigerians knew about the above? And how much are they all worth? These are Presidential powers that I am talking about, and not just politics of Nigeria, north or south, christian or muslim, even though I am Christian.Therefore, I advise all those who have not been presidents to support without problems.


I placed my normal life on pause, for the above to be achieved. I need to return to my normal life, and comfort, with the accruing honors, rewards, and opportunities. I have my own battles to fight, (jealousy and wickedness covered up in different guises, what's your gain? vengeance is of the Lord) a life to resume, a beautiful wife to marry and have children, businesses to create, and my reputation to repair.


On this project, avoid those who say they're friends, and families, most of them are useless cockroaches, gold diggers, liars, imbeciles, mad people, idiotic thinkers, and fraudsters. Show me someone who says that they know everything about me, and I will show you a fool. Any wrong view you believe about me from anyone, is your own business. I don't have any superior or boss.


I'm different, my life is different from everyone else on the planet, even from my parents. I haven't met anyone who totally understands my pristine life. To avoid unnecessary problems, communicate with me the natural human way, which are verbal, and writting. Don't use secret methods such as during sleep, etc. Those are abnormal to me. 


Signed,

C. I. O. W. 

Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.

Comments