Reasons for the trips to the south, ( 30th December 2020 - 18th April 2021)

 REASONS FOR THE TRIPS TO THE SOUTH. (30th DECEMBER 2020 -18th  APRIL 2021). PART 1.


For all we do, there are reasons. Some might be known, others might not. The purpose might be known while the actions are going on, others might be understood much later after accomplishment, while some might never be understood, by those not involved.


Recently, I embarked on a series of trips, traveling from Abuja on the 30th of December 2020, to Imo state. From there I proceeded to Cross River, my state of origin, and several other states in the southern parts of Nigeria. I had my reasons, which I didn't disclose to any living soul. Most observers, had different opinions. Which they were rightly entitled to, no matter how stupid some of them were, but I have the right, to have my way at the end of the day. I returned back to Abuja on the 18th of April, 2021.


When I wrote the series, the journey to APC, my letters, and other posts, wherein I stated the reasons and my role in the victory of APC in the 2015 Presidential election, some thought I was just making up stories, while the truth was their ignorance of true power, and the cover up of some of my subordinates, partners, etc., who want to be seen as the real ones, when it was my AUTHORITY, that cleared the way for them, and protected them afterwards. A lot of misinterpretation have caused some of the delays.


In 2011, after former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, wickedly ruined my plans in Lagos, I relocated to Abuja, to take him on, with my AUTHORITY, which had earlier been used to make him President of Nigeria.


Let me give one major example of the use of my authority to effect the victory of APC. I made so several moves including the military, one of the most important was my letter to Senator Barack Obama, the former President of America, dated 30th May 2013. Wherein I notified him that I wasn't pleased with President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, and I wanted him out of office.


One day in 2014, or late 2013, I was standing where they have Zenith bank, and their ATMS, on the ground floor of the phase 3 complex, of the federal secretariat in Abuja. A certain man, who was also there, looked at some men near me, who were dressed in suit, and said to them; hey! You two dressed in suit, I know who you are, you are NSA guys (national security adviser). I am the country director of CIA ( central intelligence agency), and everyone knows me. At this point the NSA men, quietly walked away from the place. Later on, I knew it was a product of my letter to the American president, and I kept close contact with the man because he was always at the federal secretariat complex, where I was a regular visitor. He is late now, and I don't see him there anymore, may his soul rest in perfect peace, Amen. 


Let the reader remember that after I got victory with APC, over Ebele Jonathan , his national security adviser (NSA) was locked up for some years.


A word is enough for the wise. 


The implication of the above, was that the PDP government of President Jonathan was dissolved and overthrown, by the American government, and President, who were one of my partners in the rise of GEJ to President, because of my letter, and my AUTHORITY. With this, I can overthrow any President of Nigeria, even if they are military. The former Presidents/Military Heads of state of Nigeria, know this secret, that's why they like getting involved in my moves, because success is always sure. But when it comes to rewards, they are slow, and not too loyal. I hope this changes immediately, including President Buhari.


Every other story about the 2015 victory of APC is secondary, ignorant, wrong, or just a cover up.


I was the primary and true reason, and the weapon of war was my Authority, with God Almighty helping us. 


Signed, 

C. I. O. W. 

Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.

Comments