NIGERIAN ARMED FORCES REMEMBRANCE DAY CELEBRATIONS, 2022.

NIGERIAN ARMED FORCES REMEMBRANCE DAY CELEBRATION, 2022. I wish all the Military Service Chiefs, officers, men, and women of the Nigerian Armed Forces, a very happy remembrance Day celebrations. May the sacrifices of our fallen military heroes, never be in vain. May their souls rest in perfect peace, Amen. May God lead and protect, those still in service. Pictures shows the birth mark on my right shoulder, which is the original Nigerian Coat of Arms, and the seal of the Armed Forces. " Victory is from God Alone!" (Army) " Onward Together". (Navy) " Willing... Able... Ready" (Airforce) From today onward, destroy, kill, maim, punish, etc., anything that stands in the way of my financial progress, and those holding back, or preventing my due rewards for successful accomplishments, whether family, friends, schoolmates, government officials, politicians, etc. That's the usual target of my enemies, envious folks, gold diggers, and fraudsters. With all due respect to the present ,and past Military Heads of State of Nigeria, and Sevice Chiefs, who have worked with me in the past, my financial condition is a disgrace. Did we do all we did for fun? Or were you also expecting me to go do blood money cover up? That's madness. Or are you among those who believe I don't need money? The system must provide the means. Let the change begin. May God bless us all. Signed, C. I. O. W. (Commander In chief Of the World) Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.

Comments