2 THE REASON FOR THE WHOLE WORLD'S ACTION. PART 2.

 Part 2, THE REASON FOR THE WHOLE WORLD'S ACTION.


THE UNGRATEFUL, EVIL, FOOLISH, ILLITERATES, WICKED, NIGERIAN FAMILY.

On the 30th of August 1976 I was born into a family of two parents, and three existing children. Time has shown that in this family Heaven, and the devil, lived together in one house, and Heaven shone brighter, and stronger despite the deadly envy, lies, foolishness, and wickedness, of hell. Some of the family members are probably the most foolish, the easiest to deceive, wicked, and the biggest ruiners of progress in the world. Even my parents, have wasted monies meant for me, by giving them out to several persons for God knows what? While they suffer with their children. I still can't understand them, and now I am very sure they never understood me from birth. There will be a need for a total recall of all they have done using my authority.

The family I was born into, comprised a father who can be rightly called the most useless and foolish father in the world, his late wife, who died when I was still in my slumber, and hadn't realised who I was, hence I won't write much about the dead, but until her death, she was the person I loved the most, and I won't be wrong, if I say it was the same with her. The three kids, Rose, Joseph, and Okoi, are the worst things to have as siblings, and children by any right thinking parent. They are undoubtedly some of the greatest envy and enemies of my financial progress, on earth. Reasons being the pride I was to our parents, and family, and the disgrace they assumed they were, which brought upon them a deep feeling of inferiority, and the bitter feeling of wicked jealousy, and hate, just waiting and looking for opportunities to strike at me, to turn me into a failure, pauper, and send me to an early grave if possible. And yes they have been trying, however; God has been protecting my life, and the woman who loved me the most in the family is dead. May her soul rest in peace. The major reason for the envy and it's related wickedness, is their dismal results at school, compared to my outstanding results ( see a sample in the photo section), and the privileges given to me by my parents, to encourage me to keep it up, I remember when I returned home with one of the results in the picture, my parents, killed a chicken, and gave me a very large part of it, also I could take my late mother's money to buy whatever I wanted, while the other kids couldn't, surely all these didn't go down well with the evil kids, but it sure did well help keep me focused, and my younger ones followed in my foot steps academically, two are also graduates. Parents, I recommend this for your kids, because it's better to help bring out the light in your kids, than to have darkness all around. Also I was the most responsible, most liked, and most respected, member of the family.  Those acts of our parents, I believe, encouraged the younger ones to take their academics more seriously, while Joe dropped out in junior secondary school, rose and okoi finished senior secondary school, without knowing the meaning of school. They are not respectable people to decent, educated, and enlightened people, because when they open their mouths for any discussions, you will be shocked at their level of intellect, and their foolishness, is unbelievable. And they love to impose it on others, and when corrected, one becomes a rebel, a disrespectful, or proud educated person. Which is the reason I keep a safe distance, yet the evils and jealousy of yester years still resides in their hearts. To prove the above points, the issue of the fool, gold digger, thief, liar, fraudulent minded idiots, called animal osu charles erijo, who unknown to me was very envious of my fame in secondary school, and in the city of Port Harcourt, where to a certain degree I was a household name, and I graduated from university, the year I was meant to with our other classmates, while he couldn't even gain admission into the university, yet pushed on by his gold diggers mentality, he relocated to Lagos to reside with me, pretending to travel abroad, while the real reason was to hook up to the rich and powerful people I knew, believing they were the ones I was getting so much money from, which I spend in Port Harcourt. He was just a regular classmate to me, a port Harcourt disgrace by our Fgc Port Harcourt standards, which he ran away from. and I discovered his foolishness and irresponsibility in Lagos, which made me distance myself from him, e.g., he chose to become a career fraudster, homosexuality, and other shameful criminal acts. This is a fool to me, who never opens his mouth to talk nonsense in my presence, a nobody to me, including his whole family. However, the way this useless fool, controls these elder illiterates and fools of Bassey and Juliana, and the younger ones, and extended family, through them is a shameful and disgusting, and I can never respect or trust them for the rest of my life. He and his disgusting girl friend ann hotsfall, who was and still is a nobody to me, and those of us who knew them in Port Harcourt, controls my stupid siblings because they are bush people, now some of them are involved in the shameful criminal acts of his.  E.g., their is a girl, who might be my daughter, however I have not been told by the mother, and I am neither sure she is, nor have I accepted her, yet they have sold this gold diggers lie and deceit of imbecile, maggot, and gold digger osu charles, to her that osu is my wife, and other maddening stupidities from them. She came back to Nigeria to study medicine, but ended up studying microbiology, under circumstances I wasn't really aware of, but rumor has it that some negative interference took place. Envy will kill them if my daughter becomes a medical doctor, after me the first graduate in the family, when they and their children are yet to be graduates. And as I type this post, they have been misleading, and ruining her future, because she believes her mother, and these so called elder uncles, aunts, and other relatives. I will not accept her as my child unless I carry out a paternity test to verify it, before I take  action. For demon rose, another sin of this child is that she is more beautiful than her own daughters, unbelievable  envious and evil heart. This enemy, blow level animal, and low level thinking osu charles, has used my so called siblings to ruin my life, and deceive others in his fraud. The saying enemies of the same feather flock together holds true here. He is a dead man walking wherever he is, and ann (nee horsfall) will be one of those who will regret their evils.

These are some of the reasons, behind the problems endangering the world, I add here, curse be all those helping them out in their evil cause, especially those from our villages especially Aduma Mkpani, the only place in the world where they can raise their low thinking and foolish heads up, because of the peculiarities of those from there, mainly the uneducated, envious, and foolish ones like them. 

I can never respect foolishness and illiteracy. 

All other reasons from Rose, Joe and Okoi, children of Bassey Okoi, for their evil attacks on my progress, are lies and cover ups. You all are humans, and have families, can anyone out there tell me any offence that a family member can commit, that he or she is not first told of the offence, or complaint brought to his notice, to give him or her the opportunity to change, or stop the wrong act?:But they just go on ruining his life, for offences he or she was not even aware, offended them? And  the punishment will be to secretly attack his progress, career, business plans, electoral successes, and even carry out the same attack on an equally brilliant kid, suspected to be the child of said family member. This is purely deep rooted envy, evils, wickedness, and there can never be any moral reasons for their attacks. I just want them to know that they are small in this regard. They thought they will ruin my future, and put the whole world at risk, and they and their children will then have a successful life, what foolishness from maggots and cockroaches. And cursed be all those who have been their accomplices. Especially those from my village, the equally envious family relatives, ( I was the first graduate from both my paternal and maternal families), and envious school mates, and friends of mine. Let's look at them and their probable reasons, Joe will say I didn't listen to him when he said I shouldn't resign from first bank. So he blocks every other thing I do for progress, such as trying to switch to oil companies, billion naira deals. Is that a reason? No it is not, it was only the opportunity to unleash the evil and deep rooted jealousy inside of him. My reasons, did Joe ever listen to his own parents? No he never did, his father is still alive today. Did their parents block or hinder his own progress in life, no they didn't. In fact, the known peak of his success in life was been a counselor in Lagos, which came primarily from his mother, who he neither listens to, nor obeys. Until her death, she begged him to buy her store in a certain market, to enable he stop her tedious kind of business, which had cause her high blood pressure, and an enlarged heart, so can have more rest, and improve her heath condition. Joe had the money to buy it, however he didn't, and she died of complications relating to the disease. While on the contrast, I gave her the first salary I ever earned.  She died during his first tenure, when it was time for second tenure, he needed some money to scale primaries, I borrowed that money for him, and he hasn't completely repayed that money as I write this post. In 2010, when I started the moves for an election victory in Lagos state, which was betrayed by former President GEJ, Joe being appointed a commissioner in Lagos state, and billions of naira contracts, which he would have had a minimum of a billion, including other members of the extended family whose evils I hadn't known at the time, was part of my simple requirements after victory. Here is Joe ruining my life for decades because I didn't listen to him, this is evil, and jealousy. Let's come down to demon rose opara (nee bassey), she was also not very obedient to her parents, I remember her openly slapping her mother, and later on, I disgraced her some where, and here she is on an eternal mission to ruin my financial progress, why didn't she tell me? Evil jealousy, just looking for a way to ruin my brightness. Also after my successful 2015 APC victory, I reached out to a certain minister from my state, like someone reaching out to a brother, whom I knew I was the reason for his appointment, because I was the reason for the victory of the party. Reports which I didn't bother confirming, has it that rose was one of those who turned his heart away with deceit, claiming she is older in the family. And since the minister is not aware of the real secrets of my government, he probably believed it was the family of Bassey, without knowing it is not. I am the only owner, Bassey, his children, and extended family, are just beneficiaries. So you see, I spend years work for something, while they were lazing away, and doing their usual mediocrity, and at the end of the day I achieved success, then time to reap the rewards for my success, the enemy comes and strikes, using elder sibling as a reason. Is that the way elder siblings are suppose to act? They are good at nothing but foolishness, envy and wickedness. If I were to revenge, that will be the end of the minister's political career. Kill them all! destroy them all! Another is Okoi, whose own case was that, at a point in time, whenever I came back home from school on holidays, I wasn't doing any domestic chores, and I used to abandon fetching of water for him, even when he comes back from work, in the night or evenings. Why didn't he complain about it? They are small kids, cursed be those who assist them and their partners in wickedness. 

They are demons, and darkness, the children of the devil their father, and they hate the light of God and Heaven living among them, who is clearly different from them, and neither bows nor worship's their Idols, because I am higher than their Idols, and they are ashamed of it. The whole world must deal with them ruthlessly, because their actions if not stopped and will have severe consequences on the whole world, because when I die, I keep on living.

After me, three more kids with confusion and subtle evils were born. The entire family lacks wisdom, they elder ones are uneducated, and those after me are graduates, except one. I know  they might also be secret victims of the same illiteracy attacks.

The entire paternal and maternal families, are all my servants, including my grand parents. And their primary concern is power and resources, which probably unknown to them is a direct benefit of my presence in their family, even though they're undeserving of it sometimes. Still all they want to do is use my power, and resources, to carry out their evil plans on my financial progress. It must stop, or they should be destroyed by Heaven, and my Armed forces, all over the world, as I declare them my enemies. I once heard somewhere, that the Army made Bassey Okoi mad, don't know why, or if it's true. However I remember the Army motto says;  Victory is from God alone. 

The devil has no role in the victory. Kill them all! Kill them all! Kill them all!

Signed,

C.I.O.W

Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.

Comments