My Twitter handle/page.

 

Introducing my twitter handle/page.


Username;

Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William. @OjejeAugust.

Welcome to my Twitter handle.


From the beginning I didn't want much distractions, so I decided to keep to just one social media account on Facebook. Now it's time to extend to Twitter, and others subsequently.

I have done it all, there's nothing more important than what you find on my blog and Facebook. Nigerian, American, England, Germany, etc., Presidency, Prime Minister, Chancellor, governorship, etc., devil and victories over him, even in ways he can't understand.

All powers belongs to Jesus Christ, no power belongs to satan.

God is Power, Power is God. My life is a school which teaches that no matter what you do, whether in Holiness or when you sin, believe and trust ONLY in the Power of God.

Throw away the devil from your lives, all Idols, and worship of other deities.

That is the message.


Below is a link to one of  my tweets,  on my Twitter handle/page 

https://twitter.com/OJEJEAUGUST/status/1503715612564115460?t=rrZ6tOE2q8AHT70y8xlHPQ&s=09


I wish to welcome you all to this new forum, where we can share more with each other.

Signed,

C. I. O. W.

Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.

Comments