MY LETTER TO PROFESSOR BEN AYADE, GOVERNOR OF CROSS RIVER STATE.

 


He decamped from PDP, to APC, a few months after my delivery of this letter 

He decamped from PDP to APC, a few months after my delivery of this letter.

Nice move for Cross River State.

Well done our dear Governor, members of his government, and all those who decamped with him. Thanks for the solidarity.

I urge all Cross Riverians from the north, central, and southern senatorial zones, to support the APC, and the Ayade government in the 2023 general elections. Because APC, is a party whose main source of victory is me, a Cross Riverian like you all. Prior to APC, I was also the unknown secret of PDP in the state, and nation. 

In the future, our governors might be briefed, or given expo as we say in our local pidgin language, if there will be a change of government at the Presidency. 

All past Governors of our great state, who have also benefited from the same source, are hereby implored to support and carry out this state agenda.

May God bless Cross River State.

May God bless us all.

Signed,

C.I.O.W.

Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William. 










Comments