Democracy with a choice/alternative for change of Presidents in future elections.

Democracy with a choice/alternative for change of Presidents in future elections.

What is a democratic system where the President can't be changed, whether he performs well or poorly? And what is a democratic system where we have one major ruling party, and mushroom opposition parties, who can't effect a political victory at the Presidential level, and to a certain degree dependants on the ruling party?

Before 2011 when former President ebele goodluck jonathan, wickedly and intentionally ruined my financial, and future prospects, PDP was the ruling party, and the only party with the capacity to win a Presidential election in Nigeria. During  the 2007 general elections, they won 29 states, out of 36 states(note: I voted in front of state primary school, opposite number 29 point road Apapa, Lagos state), leaving all the opposition parties with just 7 states. ACN was supposed to die that year, however I saved it from death, by rigging them back into Lagos, their only state. The opposition parties, were just toothless mushroom parties.

The opposition parties didn't have the capacity to win or wrestle power from the ruling PDP, hence the nation was left at the mercy of PDP, and it's presidents. This was a very bad situation for Nigeria, Nigerians, and our democracy.

For me who was the unofficial Commander In Chief, and unknown Head/symbol of PDP, I realized after the ebele goodluck jonathan wicked ruining, and disgrace on me, which we revenged in 2015, that I was also at the mercy of any bad President in power. Which was a very bad situation for me, and Nigeria.

Nigerians and I, had a common problem, and a solution was needed. Which was a second national party, which can easily be used by Nigerians and I, to change power when any party or President isn't performing well.

Now we have APC, as the second national party, with which we all can easily use to change and alternate Presidential power from one party to another. This is a great gain for our democracy and nation, we MUST support it to grow. Any politician who stands in the way of this national interest, must be eliminated by the nation.

Nigeria is greater, Nigerians must not be left at the mercy of one party, and presidents.

Remember, I am the symbol, and Head of PDP, and I supported it's fall in 2015, for my secomd party, the APC, which I am also it's unknown Head/Symbol.

APC must produce a Southern Christian President, and since I have helped the South South, and South West, in producing presidents, Olusegun Obasanjo, and ebele goodluck jonathan, I have also decided to help the South East produce theirs.

Let me cite one personal experience. After the 2011 wickedness of ebele to me who made his Presidency possible, I told him to get out of my Aso Rock Presidential Villa, (this gave rise to the merger of the opposition parties, and addition of some PDP, to form APC). Yet, be that as it may, the way to get him out wasn't going to be easy. I first wanted him disgraced out at the Presidential primaries of 2015, or assisinated. Yes I sent a message to that effect, to someone who had the capacity to do it. When in 2013, I requested for a northern President for the 2015 elections, I had former Vice President Mohammed Namadi Sambo, or any other northerner from PDP in mind. However, the APC alternative or choice, worked very well for the purpose. I want Nigerians to always have this alternative/choice, like I did. When ebele goodluck jonathan was given the PDP sole ticket in 2015, it was bad for me, you all can imagine what it could have been for me, if I/we didn't create the APC alternative/choice. He must not have votes to win.

I am giving out this hitherto unknown story of the real reasons for the victory of APC in 2015, so that you all can have a better understanding of power, and real person behind the provision of the alternative/choice to Nigerians, called APC.

This national interest is for the benefit of Nigeria, Nigerians, and in the conduct of my own responsibilities to nation. APC members, and delegates, don't vote for those not approved by me, don't vote for sentiments, vote for the betterment of Nigeria, and APC, vote to give Nigerians a choice/alternative, vote for a Southern Christian, from the South East, (preferably Owelle Rochas Okorocha, the 1st APC governor from the East) to strengthen the party in Southern Nigeria, and in the hearts Christians, like it has done in the north/Muslims, for future elections.

The North, South, my northern friends, all my Nigerians, and International compatriots, it's time for us to make a Southern Christian President, to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari. We need at least, two viable parties, for future Presidential elections, where Nigerians, and politicians, can have alternatives, and choices.

Signed,
C.I.O.W
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.

Comments