Can we reconsider our victory? .

 I already feel for the East. AsiWaju Bola Tinubu, can we help out by readjusting our victory, for national and brotherly sake? I think we should talk.

Sometimes when doubt arises, or enemies bring fraud, and other evils, there is often a need to prove oneself to be true. And so I did. I knew that once I left my house, plans for that day were going to  change.

The Armed Forces, can we forget or reverse the moves of 7th June 2022, (7/6/2022) that I hired a taxi which had the following Yoruba writing, Ola inu Kan, on it's windscreen, to Eagle Square venue of the Presidential primaries, after I left the APC national headquarters? And that after I left the Eagle Square venue of the APC Presidential primaries, I boarded a Bus heading to Berger, and stopped at Wuse bus stop, from where I joined a taxi heading to Kubwa, where I live? Thanks for your services rendered. Victory is from God alone! I wonder which foreign or Nigerian organization will strike for the next stage. 

That was the end of the primaries, whose voting was hours away. And all Nigerians, and the media were waiting for it's commencement. Those whose duty it was had taken decision based on my actions. This national secret method has worked for many without their knowledge, including the present APC government. Hence many members wrongly believe it's what they do that Nigerians respond to. This is wrong, because Nigeria has it's national secrets, and those whose duty it is to execute them, have their own work to do. Let me also add here that, at the presidential level secret cults, and charms, don't have any prominent place.

If those I had written letters offering my support and plans had responded, all these wouldn't have happened. I would have been with them that day, and would have gone wherever I needed to go with their vehicles. There would have been no confusion, or room for expression of anger. Because the speculated  northern consensus candidate, was a sign to me that the American wasn't taking effect, or trying to change their modus operandi, so I had to use my Nigerian method, to first get the power to the South. 

AsiWaju Bola Tinubu, now that we have it, by the grace of God. Can we talk and help them out of their disbelief and ignorance? I have in the past given you governorship, and ACN goodies, and now I have brought Presidential food to you, can you kindly find a way to help? Together with the President, national chairman of the party, all party members, northerners, and southern Nigerians. You are just like a president, be magnanimous in our victory. I also implore Senator Mrs. Remi Tinubu.

Likewise like it's now the tradition for everyone to first ridicule me with the joke do you think I/we are like you, that a girl sent out of his room? Based on this, all are guilty, because they are all like me, no one hasn't had the experience. Infact I am better than most of them, because I could count to four. Even looking at AsiWaju Bola Tinubu, I feel he never reached four, until he retired, or got sent out of his room like me. A lot of arrests needs to be made from the north, south, Muslims, Christians, police, the American Embassy, America, etc, for the readjustments if need be. Because like we say, I am better than you all, (all of Una), and I have my Nnena, whom I could have fallen down laughing. I am even expecting it from those who are going to handle the Presidential election results for me.

Owelle Rochas Okorocha, and other Eastern candidates, what a romantic disgrace you got, however, now that you know me, and know that I wasn't lying to you, and AsiWaju Bola Tinubu's knowledge of national secrets has increased, which makes victory as unbelievable, and simple as ABC, I wish you all the best. From the beginning, I chose national, and party interests, over financial gains, because everyone knows where I would have made more money from.

President Muhammadu Buhari, AsiWaju Bola Tinubu, INEC, Armed Forces, America, etc, think about it. While we proceed, and I expect  accumulated appreciation, and send forth for all services rendered over the years. 

May God bless us all.

May God bless APC.

May God bless Nigeria.

Signed,

C.I.O.W.

Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.






Comments