(No longer valid even though I was responsible for the victory))ongratulations Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, on your victory at the APC Presidential primaries.

  


Attention: (I am no longer in support of his ticket. Even though I was responsible for the victory. I want him substituted for a Southern Christian candidate from the South, preferably from the South East, or South South).


Congratulations on your victory at the APC Presidential primaries.

Congratulations also to all the other aspirants, for Professor Yemi Osinbajo, it's all victory for you too.

For the readers read the underlined part of the letter to President Muhammadu Buhari G.C.F.R., attached to this post, which states; I am also the unofficial Commander In Chief of the Armed Forces because I am the August Visitor. This simply means that if he wins the presidential election, he leases my title, and becomes the official Commander In Chief, while I retain it unofficially. Simply put, I am the unknown Tinubu.

The same applies to Atiku Abubakar, becomes one of them might have to lease my title, and become unofficial Commander In Chief, after President Muhammadu Buhari. They are both in my purview. Father give her frog jump 😀.

Prepare your rent, and lease. 

For the South  East, and Rochas Okorocha, it is clear for all that you can force a horse to the river, but you can't force it to drink. I know in the nearest future, it will surely happen. It seems to me no one of your politicians believed it was going to be possible, especially from someone like me. Even Owelle Rochas Okorocha, whom I wrote two letters to, didn't even reply, or grant audience to speak with me, or seek understanding of my letter. Such actions annoys me, and those concerned, this was unfortunate. I hope now you all understand that anything can change, even overnight if proper arrangements aren't made. 

I had to go to the APC secretariat, and the Eagle square venue of the primaries, on 7th June 2022, (7/6/2022), the day voting was to commence, to arrest those trying me with a northern consensus presidential candidate, such as the national chairman small boy, and probably the small boy at my Villa 😀. At both places, I talked with police officers, and  introduced myself as the Commander In Chief of Nigeria, and showed them my letter to President Muhammadu Buhari. However, I/we got the southern president, even though from the west. I wasn't ready for Niger Delta, because my ticket is waiting for them in the future. My past experiences has been that of ingratitudes, and ruining of prospects, so I just decided to look elsewhere.

Remember my posts, Reason for the whole world's action, wherein I talked about my Nigerian family. Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, and Atiku Abubakar, are like father and daughter there. Nigerians don't kill yourselves over them, it's Nigerian family. I don't need to be told, envy, wickedness, illguts, from the maternal Eastern family, must have interfered negatively with the actions of the Eastern politicians, and Owelle Rochas Okorocha, towards me. Which invariably hurt the entire region. That's how they have been with life, unknown to me for several years. The next one will be open to all. 

Plan something big, something elaborate, and publicly, your enemies will respond to their natural stimulus, by trying to ruin it.

Anyway, I chose Imo state for the sake of my late mother, and we got it by another way. Because Bola Tinubu, is part of a political movement, which she was a part of in Lagos state, before her death, and her son was a former councillor in Apapa local government area of the state, whose name is Joe. We need to arrest some people there in Lagos. Joe don't think I don't understand. South Easterners, prepare for the future, believe it, and never believe someone like me can't do it, or such things come only from the north. Even the real northern powers are my subordinates, not the fake ones and pretenders. 

For my enemies, fraudsters, and betrayers, how can you ever stop me? Can you stop me from the Armed Forces? Aso Rock? America and Foreign nations? Political parties? Etc, sure you all can't, because they are all mine. And your moves only endangers lives and careers. You won't even understand which one will strike, on that day. It's better to prevent it. All beware of fraudsters, looking for ways to take advantage of the system, I don't work with them.

Asiwaju the posts on my rejection was necessary for you, and all Nigerians to have those informations. 

We have a lot of arrests to make, even in America. 

Signed,

C.I.O.W.

Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.







Comments