For the records; Where did Islam link come from?

For the records. Where did Islam link come from?


It has come to my notice that some individuals have asininely linked me to the religion of Islam.

This is a lie, and a defamation of character.

Those behind it have been using it for their own selfish interests.

I have never been a Muslim, I am not a Muslim, and I will never be a Muslim.

From my reconstruction of the past, to find out why and how it came about, I found out that the most probable reason might be the three passages of the Quaran, I quoted in my letters to a former national chairman of PDP in 2011, and probably one more the next year, and to the King of Saudi Arabia, in 2018.

For the records, I have never read a Quaran before. Those passages I got them from a pamphlet containing Islamic quotations, which a new friend at the time called Abdulsalam Bello, brought to the residence of my friends Maureen and Chinedu Onah (siblings), somewhere on Lagos crescent, Kubwa, in 2011 when I just moved to Abuja, and he mistakenly left it behind.

It was at this residence and period, I wrote my letter to former President ebele goodluck Jonathan, dated 30th August 2011, delivered on the 1st of September 2011, and to the then national chairman of PDP, dated 1st October 2011. Since I don't discriminate against any religion, I took a look at it, and saw those passages, which suited my purpose, and message at the time, hence I decided to add it to the letter to the national chairman of PDP, since he was a Muslim, to help pass the message across. The said chairman later left the PDP to APC. And in 2018 to the King of Saudi Arabia, after I discovered that based on spiritual existence, He and his Crown Prince, came around where I was residing at the time in Abuja, and they were very close to me. Even at that, they knew I drank alcohol, and that I was a Christian. 

Those behind it are just enemies, mischief makers, and those who used it to their advantage. They should be told that, Islam, and all religions detest lies, and liars.

Signed,

C.I.O.W

Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.

Comments