Mr Presidents, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, APC, all Nigerians, let's reconsider the APC Presidential primaries of 2022.

 


May God forgive us our mistakes.

May I start by invoking my Nigerian, and global immunity from arrest and prosecution, as the August Visitor, and unofficial Commander In Chief of Nigeria.

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, belated congratulations one more time on your victory at the 2022 APC Presidential primaries, with the assistance of my moves.

Sequel to my earlier post titled; Can we reconsider our victory? And world wide preference for what I wrote before the primaries, some enemy celebrations, and other evils, I hereby request you to join me in reconsidering our victory at the primaries, and reject, cancel, return it back to the party, etc, for probably another primaries, for some reasons which I can't state here. Or use other known methods.

Work on it, and accept my generous offer as stated in the post, can we reconsider our victory? And let's reverse to my original plan. Your victory was my/our plan B, because of some situations which needed me to take power first to the South.

Armed Forces of Nigeria, reverse it by force, using any means possible. Please use the record of my conversations. Remember 'Victory is from God Alone!'

America, Russia, England, G8 Nations, United Nations, etc, support and take all necessary actions for this purpose. Queen Elizabeth II, of England, support and assist in the reversal to my original plan for an Eastern APC candidate, or for convenience, from the South South, for me King Offa 1, your King and King of England. Remember, no democracy, and Nigeria, without King Offa 1. You my foreign nations please let no cost, and risk be spared. If there is another primaries, I won't come out to distort any known or unknown plans. Just do what you have to do like we've been doing over the decades, with the relevant Nigerian authorities. Unless you decide to disgrace your/our nations. I will soon be spending more time with you all, in our nations than in Nigeria, by the grace of God.

INEC, and my honourable Chairman, kindly reschedule the 2023 election timetable, if need be. Making allowances for new primaries. Can you remember my text/WhatsApp message concerning reverence by the short listed ones?

Thanks to all those who made the Asiwaju Bola Tinubu' victory possible on the 7th/8th of June 2022. Thanks to his family, friends, supporters, especially those family members who encouraged him to contest, to provide a nice alternative for a plan B. Let's be our brothers keepers.

APC and delegates, I humbly implore you all to be prepared for another one if called upon. Even though I didn't watch the last one, I guess it was a night of the usual you think say I be like you? Mocking me because a girl sent me out. When you all have also had the same experiences. I know most of you were surprised.

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, by now you should know about my enormous contributions to your political career, and life, including this victory at the 2022 APC Presidential primaries. It is your turn to reciprocate. I believe you, and most of the other Presidential aspirants were ready to accept my choice of candidate, before it fell on you. As a result of my plan B. Disgrace the enemies who tried working against the plan A, and shut them up, like I have helped you do over the past decades.

I will start a war with some of the perennial ones very soon.

An out right move which can lead to deaths, and detention, can be included by those involved.

President Muhammadu Buhari, kindly release the names of those who opposed my plan A.

Mr. President, his family, friends, supporters, party members, etc, whether you were told or not, by the foreign powers responsible for the real overthrow of GEJ/PDP in 2015, on my behalf, know it today that I am APC, and the major reason for your 2015 Presidential victory. It's time for you all to reciprocate.

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, I am the man you are contesting to represent as the President of Nigeria, and the man who currently work for. Even your General can't tell you this part of it. I bear you no grudge, or hatred, hence, I implore you to make this sacrifice with me, I know it is difficult for you, however it is a piece of cake, and as easy as ABC, if you are willing for nation, and party. You are national hero, and the 2023 presidency can't take it away from you. 

I hereby implore all involved to reconsider, and reciprocate. Over the decades, I have done some unbelievable victories in the political arena, and for the successes of many of you politicians, including the Presidential victory of Mr. President Buhari, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu/ACN/AD, several governorship elections, for the present ruling party, and the former one, since 2006/20007 to date. I didn't ask for a dime before the 2015 Presidential victory, you all can do the same now. To the detriment of my enemies. 

The whole world is my stage, peace be on you all, if you reverse to my original 2023 plan, for the East/Christian President, with a northern Vice President. You can decide to do it, or decide not to, however Nigeria is greater, and posterity will judge your actions, execution of legitimate orders, or myopic, senseless, and shameful insubordination. 

Signed,

C.I.O.W

Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.

Comments