My 2019 letter to President Muhammadu Buhari.


 My letter to President Muhammadu Buhari.


I wrote this letter letter, and delivered it personally, at the mail delivery point in Aso Rock Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The underlined part shows the authority with which I operate.

If this was a lie, I wouldn't have been confident to deliver, and sign the letter in the Villa, with such contents to Mr. President. When I know they have cameras, everywhere.

I took this letter with me to APC national secretariat, and Eagle Square venue of the just concluded APC Presidential primaries, on the 7/6/2022, to arrest the national chairman, and delegates, etc, by showing it to police men at both places.

For those wondering where I get my courage and confidence from, know it today, that it is from the above Truth, and not because I know this or that persons in government, or in any part of the country.

This is binding on all government officials, military, police, etc, and no police etc, have the right to arrest me. It is the duty of the President, Inspector General of Police, Service Chiefs, etc, to enforce it. 


It has come to my notice that some useless cockroaches, and gold diggers school mates of mine, have formed themselves into a group of fraudsters, interfering with my government activities, etc, for fraud, and their own interests, parasitism, causing problems for all, especially where ignorance reigns. This is a very shameful, and ignorant act, which can lead to their deaths, in the north and south of the country, even by persons like Generals, Air Marshalls, Commodores, and senior police officers, for reasons they can't understand.

They are not my friends, and now I hate them all. They  don't have the rights to interfere with my government activities, because they were my school mates, former friends, family, etc.


I hereby request the killing of such persons, especially those who tried selling the idea of a northern President to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari, they are enemies of the state, and can be killed by the government. President Muhammadu Buhari, etc, be informed that I don't have any friend I love from any of my past schools, when they interfere with my activities. The government should feel free to deal with anyone, whether male or female. I am sure a certain female cockroach whom I call warapatu, because she is suffering from convulsions, and hallucinations, of a part in my future, just like the useless thieves themselves. She is being used by the Port Harcourt thieves, gold diggers, enemies, parasites, etc. She and them all, belong to my past. The government and masses, should feel free to do with them whatever they wish.


Signed,

C.I.O.W.

Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.

Comments