Stay away Richard Bassey Okoi.

 Richard Bassey Okoi, don't ever get involved with anything I do, or anything concerning me again.

I am not your child, and I detest your life, your foolishness, your lies, your love for fraud and deceit, your illetracy, your low level and primitive thinking, the way you ruin lives, wickedness, etc. You can only be important to those of little consequences, illiterates, and your co lovers of deceit and fraud, and to the ignorant people of Lebolkom, Aduma, Mkpani, the only place I know you are respected, because of the prevailing, darkness, poverty, illiteracy, foolishness, lovers of evils, envy, and wickedness.

For all Nigerians, and the whole world, he is a retired soldier, and his Army registration number is; 419684. Remember that in Nigeria, the common name or slang for fraudsters/fraud is 419. And the relevant section of the criminal code/act(or something like that), that refers to fraud is section 419, which gave birth to the common use of 419, to refer to fraudulent activities, and fraudsters. Richard Bassey Okoi, stay away from me with your fraud/419, which your Army number exposes.

The Nigerian Army motto says 'victory is from God Alone!' Which is very correct. Hence, everything which the devil claims, is fraud, aka 419. Or at best unauthorized and stolen, effects. He who has ears, let him/her listen.

He doesn't have any right whatsoever to meddle in anything that belongs to me, or where my Authority reigns. But he is always meddling, taking advantage of people, defrauding and deceiving the ignorant, claiming he is my father. I don't want anything to do with him, and I have disowned him. 

If he comes to interfere ask him, if he is the owner? And that if the owner, Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William were present, can he try interfering in my activities, and organizations, such as my governments, Armed Forces, etc. The answer is no. I will send him out of my presence, and my organizations, and destroy those who regard him as someone having authority in my organizations, or having authority over me, and those who rise through him. He is a slave to me.

Some will say it's written, honor your father and mother. However, no where in all the Holy books, is it written, honor the devil. Moreover, it's the fourth commandment, the first one says, I am the Lord thy God, thy shall have no other God before me. Let those with ears listen.

He can never understand the mystery of my birth, and slumber. He has never been a wise man. This is an opportunity for the world to know that the devil, is a foolish, and powerless. On a personal level, most of the problems and enemies of my life, always come through him. E.g, links to gays such as osu charles erijo, campus confraternities, death of my late mother, ruining of my professional career path, deceit about my hard earned bachelor of science degree, from the university, etc, which made him refuse giving the needed support for employment to practice my professional career, etc. 

His foolishness amazes me, he didn't even attend secondary school, yet when enemies, came to him to deceive him about my university degree, he didn't consult me, he went on with his illiterate understanding. 

I have also heard about the myth of Zeus story. He wants to be cronos, who killed and destroyed his children, until Zeus, his two brothers, with help from some maternal relatives, killed him, and Zeus became the Supreme. In my letter to Senator Barack Obama, the former President of America, I wrote that my name is Ojeje (in yakurr dialect also Ozeze), this was a simple way of refering to Zeus, without ruining any destiny, and probably waiting to be killed. 

When Richard Bassey dies, I won't bury him. And I don't want any inheritance from him. My future wife, and in-laws, don't expect a father in-law, and probably in-laws.

The devil has nothing, richard bassey okoi, neither has authority in anything that I created, nor that belongs to me, nor that pertains me, etc. He believes anything said to him about me without confirming from me. He is a powerless person to me, and he knows it, but you little earthlings, don't know this fact. Heavenly beings, don't ever allow his opinion count, don't allow him interfere in anything that concerns me. Even in the village, I only have one thing to repair there, and that's because I know, the house was built by him and Juliana, whose grave is in the premises. 

I will kill and destroy anyone who gives him authority in my organizations, or governments. Whatever he gets involved in, there's hardly any reward for me. I reject him.

G8 nations, United Nations, etc, his interferences must not be tolerated.

Aso Rock Presidential Villa, and Nigerian Armed Forces, his interferences must not be tolerated. Kill anyone who says he is my school mate, friend, family, etc, who interferes with my life, government, and activities.

All my past decendants oversees, foundations, he is not needed in my life, and future.

No one is my equal in this world, even though I am very humble. And when I am angry no life means anything to me. I dislike idiots irrespective of their animal ages.

Signed,

C.I.O.W.

Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.

Comments