Just be very sure they aren't part of it.

JUST BE VERY SURE THEY AREN'T PART OF IT.

Sometime in 2017, I traveled to the city of Ibadan, in Oyo state, Nigeria, to visit my younger brother Eugene/Etom, who works in a Catholic seminary, and university in the city, to spend the Easter holidays with him.

Upon my return back to Abuja, about two months later, I discovered blood in my stool for a few days. Then I called my younger brother, and told him about it, and it ceased.

Just make sure, it has nothing to do with any of the Presidential aspirants of the 2023 Presidential election. 
Maybe some wanted to prevent some occurrences, carry out some perceived revenge, or an act of pure envy.
But they are fools! Because they don't know anything about me, and can never understand my type of life, because they haven't seen a real human being with my type of physical body before, and they don't know the power of God at work, in the lives of those who trust only in him.

Attempts were made to kill me, during the reign of late President Musa Yar'adua, to no avail, because I endorsed his victory. The follow up, is one of the reasons, we have APC in my Aso Rock Presidential Villa today.

I FEAR NO ONE, living or dead.

Because I have got Almighty God, and my governments. Which I am only taking responsibility for some of its activities, especially Presidential election, governorship, etc. 
While should anyone who wants my government power, want to be higher, or try such nonsense. Whatever they wanted to achieve, they must not get  Anyone who doesn't like my decisions, should go create  their own country, and governments.

If anyone found to be part of the attempted poisoning, is an aspirant in the 2023 Presidential, governorship, or any other elections, he/she should be made to regret it, and the prize for it paid in full.

Not long after I left Ibadan, the Igboho saga started in the city, and the governor of the state died, a few years later. I am not indicting them, but just some areas to look at.

Nigerian and foreign governments, look into it.

Angels on guard.

Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.

Comments