Never enquire elsewhere, enquire from me.


My whoe life, I have been like a man living in a house with pets, such as dogs, cats, domesticated animals etc, and aliens. We live everyday without ever fully understanding each other. Due largely to the huge differences, in what we all call life, and communication. Yet, we get on with life, with the resultant problems.
We all look alike in image and likeness, however, there exist a lot of differences in our lives. 
My late mother died without ever fully understanding me, even though we shared the greatest love, and affection for eachother. Living but disowned father, still doesn't know his left, from his right, in terms of understanding me. So called brothers and sisters, have never understood me either. The gold digging, and foolish school mates, are just like pure domesticated animals, childhood friends, and neighbours, are still wandering why they have never gotten it right in their assumptions, so called uncles, aunties, their children, and other relatives, are still wondering why this particular son of their brother, and sister, is so different from them, and their children.
Communication problem caused mainly by the secret communications introduced by organizations such as freemasons, etc, which my higher slumber life doesn't understand, is the greatest problem, I have with everyone. Since we all look alike, and probably no one, has ever met anyone who doesn't understand the secret mason body language, and other adulterations of normal human communications, they wrongly assume that I understand, and use it with me, while I don't. I only understand the verbal, written, which the literary meaning.
Even my future wife, and I, will have to work on it.
The above mentioned problem, is one of the reasons I hardly make friends these days, and I prefer to just be on my own. What's the point making friends, when commutation problems will surely arise? The past is filled with lots of them. E.g, the Port Harcourt 95, gold diggers, and fools, saying they were begging me to take them to Sokoto, and I refused. They are domesticated animals, who only used domesticated animals language for five years, which I didn't understand. And having contacts who speak, and believe, I understand, and those who interprete my human actions, based on their own life, and communications. Some have come to offer me, what I need and deserve, without me neither understanding them, nor them passing the point across. This is more common in the government/political arena. And the problems continues. 
The mystery of the slumber, and the unchangeable physical body, in this spiritual age, is difficult to understand. 
There are so many things everyone must do in life, which I don't need to. E.g, I don't need to belong to any society, cult, or do blood money or money rituals (I don't do them), to control the political arena of Nigeria, and beyond, or become President. I don't need to exist in more than one form, to exert authority elsewhere. I don't need to consult a spiritualist, oracle's, shrines, before working on any project. Heaven got me covered, because I depend completely on it, through thick or thin.
Everything you read on my blog, and Facebook, are products of my brain, and God, without consulting any spiritualist, dibia, native doctor, babalawo, mallam,/aboki, etc. 
Based on these, do not believe anything about my life from anyone, no matter how long they might have known me. Because our lives are different. Confirm from me, because no one can understand me by just observing me, because we are different, and our reasons are different, for most of what we do. No one who writes a book about me, will be exact, without talking with me.
Those who don't talk with me, or discuss with me to confirm facts, don't exist in my world. In business it's about amount, and payment, and in elections, it's either one party, or the other wins. Which isn't a complicated matter.
Signed,
C I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.

Comments