WHEN LOW LEVEL & FOOLISH PORT HARCOURT 95, MEET'S LOW LEVEL SOKOTO 95, IT BECOMES A LOW LEVEL, & FOOLISH NATIONAL & PERSONAL PROBLEMS. Part One.


It is often said, show me your friend, and I will tell you who you are. This is to tell, that they are not my friends.
Juliana Bassey Okoi, I once told you my secondary school mates, were my best friends. Stop using them for my government activities.
Before I proceed, let it be known that, I have never been a follower among my school mates, and peers. I have always been a leader, a super star, and a very useful man. I created fame, and wealth, from almost nothing, to the envy of some, (primary/secondary/university). The present can be seen from my blog, and Facebook timeline. I have created potentials for national, and global fame, with financial prospects worth billions, and global power influence, with almost nothing, even through some severe hardships, and envy induced attacks, and delays. One way to know the great , is to know those who read, and understand, the potentials and opportunities. Unfortunately, most in Nigeria, don't understand them, because these are light years higher than the Nigerian level. And of course the envy is much. 
Since I was born, I have never coveted the wealth of others. I have had friends, from Presidential families, Generals/officers, governors, federal ministers, senators, billionaire families, etc, and through it all, I never lost my self control, and discipline. And I have never loved anyone because of their wealth. I have never met anyone, who I have felt was better than me. I have met people, who were more brilliant, wealthier, more powerful (in the past), maybe wiser, etc, but I have never felt anyone of them was, or is better than me, that's one reason I envy nobody. And everyone who have known me well enough, know that I am never  servile to anyone. I am a lover of my own thoughts, and after carefully thinking it through, I just love to see them unfold. 
The above paragraph will help understand the message of this post, and the fane, and greatness, I achieved in school, despite my very humble background. Especially in part 2.
This country called Nigeria, is not just a country, it's also a land of about nine hundred thousand square kilometres, which is about one tenth, of the size of the United States of America. The sovereignty of the nation was acquired, and given, by those behind it, hence they are the unknown owners, of the estate called Nigeria. This kind of business is only known at the highest levels of the world. Hence, those who are close to me the owner, are often used in the running of the affairs of the government, and given advantages in most cases. However, this has been taken for granted by some. Such as school mates, family, relatives, peers, etc.
I have once written about the low level FGC Port Harcourt 95 problem on this timeline, and blog. And I gave the history of the cause, in the lives of port Harcourt, of the nineties. Now I want to talk about, a greater problem caused by their extension of their menaces to my Fgc Sokoto 95 school mates.
In FGC Port Harcourt 95, whoever knows a child of a former President of Nigeria, is a demi god. Even if that person is Ojeje, the son of a sergeant in the Army, or a mad, irresponsible gold digger, like osu charles erijo. Primitive, and low level exposure is a bad thing. Hahahahaha!!!
In my FGC Sokoto 95 set, they also have low level students. But these my Port Harcourt 95 etc, naturally feel all Sokoto 95 are better, and higher than them, because they had the son of a President and other dignitaries in the school. And so they threw away their own lives, and went cap in hand, with high level toady nature, to the Sokoto chaps, for only God knows what. And of course, my FGC Sokoto 95 set mates, had to act the overestimated personalities they had been given by the low level port Harcourt chaps. They started feeling like gods, and goddesses. Hahahahahahaha! Low level ignorance is a terrible disease. I can imagine the port Harcourt chaps, begging and asking for things, connections, and money, which the Sokoto chaps, didn't have, but had to behave like the big dons, claiming what they weren't, and neither had access to,  hahahahahaha! Bad boys!
Those FGC Port Harcourt 95 who are involved, how are you doing with your blood and money rituals? Hahahahahahaha! You all think their parents made money, and connections to give freely to idiots? To buy hummer jeeps, houses, interfere in political activities etc. It it were that easy and free, there wouldn't have had poverty in their states, villages, and families. Bloody set of idiots. I don't do blood money, and I don't look for its cover, which is one reason you have caused so much damages to me, while I was in the laboratory, making my life and future. 
Since you the Port Harcourt 95 found your ways to the Sokoto 95, without my knowledge, I don't care what you do together, I only care about the harm you have done to my life, and family, as a result of this. I am of the opinion that, the animals osu charles erijo, ebibio spiff, kenebi okoko, Mohamed Etsu, Ikechukwu odu, Nero Scott, etc, believed that I was going to depend on my Sokoto son's of President, and others, that's why you went to them behind me, and to ruin me. I don't need them, I only need God, my brain, and my I hope only on the financial rewards for my electoral victories, and other activities, to have all the super luxuries I need. And not on gold digging, or parasiting, stealing, blood money, etc.
I was the great student I was in both schools, because I was born with greatness, and not gold digging and envy. And had childhood wisdom, which surpassed most of you. 
The fact remains, that since I left the school in 1990 (32 years ago), I moved on with my life, and I have neither seen, nor met them these past 32years. And what I do today, the sons of the President, can neither do, nor understand, not even their late father, can understand them all. See what you all penny wise, pound foolish idiots missed. You will pay the price for all the negative effects on me, including some on the Sokoto end of the combined enemy ventures.
Signed,
C I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.

Comments