HE'S GOT THE WHOLE WORLD IN HIS ARMS. PART 2. The compressed version of national, Royal, and Presidential, Seals, Coat of arms, Standards,and Arms, of the Great 8 (G8) nations, seen on the top of my right arm/ right shoulder.


The images below shows, the national, Presidential, Imperial, and Royal Arms, Seals, Coat of arms, and Standards, of the Great 8 (G8) nations, compressed into one, on the top of my right arm/right shoulder.

Look carefully, and see the Seal of the August Visitor.

Greetings, to the governments, and citizens of;
Japan, China, Italy, France, England, Russia, Germany, America. (J.C.I.F.E.R.G.A.)

Signed,
C.I.O.W. (Commander. In Chief. Of. World)
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.

Photos and Images below:

Compressed version of the below Seals, Coat of arms, and Standards, on the top of my right arm/right shoulder.

Compressed version of the Seals, Coat of arms, and Standards, on the top of my right arm/right shoulder.

The Seal of the President of the United States of America, and I.

Imperial Seal of Japan.

Seal of the Republic of China.

Presidential Standard of Italy.

Obverse, and reverse sides of the great Seal of France.


Royal Arms of the United Kingdom.

Royal Arms of England.


Presidential standard of Russia.

Standard of Russia.

Coat of arms of German.

Presidential standard of Germany.


Seal of the President of the United States of America.

The compressed version of the above, Seals, Coat of arms, Standards, on the top of my right arm/shoulder.

The compressed version of the, Seals, Coat, Standards, on the top of my right arm/shoulder.

Comments