LONG LIVE THE KING! KING OFFA 1, THE FIRST AND EVERLASTING KING OF ENGLAND.

Pictures shows me, the reincarnated King Offa 1, of England. The first, and everlasting king of England, the picture of the 3 Lions, which is the symbol of the Royal arms of England, (the Arms of Plantagenet), and the birth mark on the top of my right arm/right shoulder, showing the number 3 (facing downwards), which can be seen, if viewed properly. The birth mark, also carries symbols of other nations, like the United States of America, Nigerian Armed Forces, Coat of Arms, etc. E.g, the 'V' on the top of it.

Today, as a sign to prove that I was King Offa 1, and the August Visitor; I am the only man in the world, with a physical unchangeable human body
Long live the King!
Long live the King!
Long live the King!

My Kingdom, and reign will last forever, and ever.

Long live the King!
Long live the King!
Long live the King!

King Offa 1, of Mercia, the first and everlasting king of England, ruled from;
757AD - 29/7/796 AD. = 39 years.
Here's one way it connects to me here in Nigeria.

39=3 (9 nines)= 1(999)=1999.
The 1999 constitution carries a secret record of my life, until the time it was published. It's the constitution in use since the beginning of the present political dispensation, referred to as  fourth Republic.

Also, I was the symbols, of the 3 political parties registered in Nigeria, at the beginning of the 4th republic, to contest elections. Namely, the PDP, AD, and APP. The AD, and APP, in addition to other political parties, metamorphosed into the present ruling APC, when I needed to react against the former President of the country, at the time.

May the soul of Queen Elizabeth II, rest in perfect peace. And may it's everlasting king, live and rule on.

Long live King Offa 1!
Long live King Offa 1!
Long live King Offa1!
Long live England!

Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.


Comments