Rejection of prince charles of Wales, as the King of England, by King Offa 1, of England. The first, and everlasting king of England. And (_ _ _) of England.


I king Offa 1, of England, the first, and everlasting King of England, wish to state that I reject, prince charles of Wales, as the King of my country, England, the Head of its government, and the Commonwealth of nations.

Members of the Royal family, the British government, the British Armed Forces, my palace guards and security, my Offa 1 descendants, the British intelligence, and all British citizens. This is a difficult time for England, and this should be enforced. Because, since the beginning of creation of England by King Offa 1, what God, Heaven, Angels, etc, do for England, because of me, King Offa 1, a million prince charles of Wales, can never do. I guess, he never knew this secret of England, and nations. We have to get rid of the cursed.

He shouldn't be involved in anything concerning me, either for good, or bad purposes. He should be overridden, on any matter pertaining to me, anywhere in this world.

My England doesn't need a fool, and an enemy of its true, first, and everlasting king, King Offa 1, on its throne. I know it's difficult for you to kill one of your own, however, it must be noted that, he is a persona non Grata in my palaces, castles, such as Buckingham palace, etc.

Leaders of my G8 nations, United Nations, my English citizens etc., I think all the disgusting lies, madness, fraud, and particularly the disgusting disgraceful lie of a gay marriage between my unchangeable being, and his spiritual osu charles erijo existence. (when I have never been a gay my whole life, and I consider him a potential mad man, because of the history of madness in his Nigerian family), and other disgusting  evils, and mad plans against me, are a mad man's plot to control the world, my nations, resources, gold dig, and to be respected by the world, and it's leaders. I believe, he was trying to kill me, while fooling the fools out there, in other to cover it up, before I find out, and expose him. No world leader, should accord him the respect, and full accolades, due to my throne of England. This is the most foolish way a world leader should think. It's an UNFORGIVEABLE sin, and disgrace, on me, my past descendants, on Japan, China, Italy, France, England, Russia, Germany, the United States of America, the United Nations etc, because I am also their father.  You all are free to set a thousand nuclear bombs on him, and his personal residence, this is to show how disgusting he is to me. And you all have the right to react to his evils to me. The disgrace should be returned back to him, a billion times over. He invented lies to ruin my reputation, and life, to raise his shameful reputation, and life, over mine.

Great leaders, do great things to earn respect, and resources, and not by lying, and disgracing the head and (_ _ _) of their country, and governments. Only God knows, the type of troubles his foolish, and mad thinking will cause. He must be checked. He has caused embarrassment on my other nations, and leaders, which is not good for England.

Short live charles, the prince of Wales, the enemy of King of England, King Offa 1. The British Royal family, my British citizens, and the world take note, and act appropriately. I have all the rights, to accept, or reject, a prospective King of England. Prince William, will be the next King of England, whom I will accept, if he doesn't disgrace England like his father did. Therefore, my title of the King of England, returns back to me, from Queen Elizabeth II, and remains with me, until the time. 

Long live King Offa 1 of England, the unchangeable physical being, whose Kingdom, and reign, will have no end.
May God bless England, and the Commonwealth of nations.

Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.

Comments