HISTORY OF NIGERIA. WHICH IS NOT TAUGHT IN SCHOOLS. part 1.


Let me share with all Nigerians, and indeed the world, the history of Nigeria, and basis for authority, and power in Nigeria, which aren't taught in schools.

THE PRESIDENCY/EXECUTIVE ARM OF GOVERNMENT:
The office, and residence of the President of Nigeria, is the Aso Rock Presidential Villa, Abuja. The pictures shows the 'V' on top of the rock called Aso Rock, atfer which it was named. The other pictures, shows the 'V' in the birth mark, on the top of my right arm/right shoulder. The map of Abuja, the Federal capital territory, also bears the 'V' at the top of it. The Nigerian Coat of Arms, shows the Eagle on the top, facing the right side of it's body. Remember that, I was John Davison Rockefeller Snr, the American oil magnate, and business tycoon, who was America's, and world's first billionaire. 

THE ARMED FORCES:
The motto of the Nigerian Army is;
Victory is from God Alone! See the 'V'. This can be extrapolated to the Navy, and AirForce. Navy: 'Onward Together'.
AirForce: 'Willing, Able, and Ready'.

THE LEGISLATIVE ARM OF GOVERNMENT:
The national assembly which houses the Nigerian Senate, and the Nigerian Federal House of Representatives, which are the federal legislative bodies in Nigeria, are located, in the three (3) arms zone of Abuja. Which is near the Aso Rock Presidential Villa. The birth mark on the top of my right arm/right shoulder, shows the number 3, facing downwards. This number 3, represents the 3 Lions, which is the Royal Arms of England, (the arms of Plantagenet), the Arms of the King or Queen of England. The pictures also shows the 3 Lions, the Royal Arms of England. 
Long live King Offa 1: The first and everlasting king of England. My humble self.

THE JUDICIARY ARM OF GOVERNMENT:
The most superior court in Nigeria, is the supreme court. It's just a stone throw away from the Aso Rock Presidential Villa. In the 1999 constitution of Nigeria, the section which talks about the original jurisdiction of the supreme court is, section 232. My matriculation number at the department of geology, University of Port Harcourt, which I attended, was U96/5565 232.
232 was my candidate number, while the rest are the departmental code. Let it be noted that, the 1999 was published in 1998, or 1999, when I was still an undergraduate in the university.

I was King Offa 1, the first King of England, and I ruled from, 
757AD - 796 AD. = 39 years.
Here are some ways, it connects to me here in Nigeria. In addition to, 4/7/1776, the date the American declaration of independence was ratified by the Congress of the United States of America, and 30/8/1976, my date ot birth in Nigeria.

STATE GOVERNMENTS:
In Nigeria, there are 36 states, and a federal capital territory, calle Abuja. Which can be rounded up to 37.
The 36, and 37, can be inferred or seen from, 757AD-796AD. 

THE LOCAL GOVERNMENTS OF NIGERIA:
There a total of 774 local government areas in Nigeria. The 36 states, have a total of 768. And Abuja, the federal capital territory has 6 LGAs, which makes up the total figure of 774.
Also, let it be noted that, I was also Thomas Jefferson, the 3rd President o the United States of America, and principal author of the American declaration of independence, which was signed on 4/7/1776. I am also the August Visitor, August is the 8th month of the calendar year, and  also the month I was born here in Nigeria, 30/8/1976. The American war for independence, also lasted for 8 years.
The 774, and the 768, local government areas, can be clearly seen from the above numbers. 

OTHERS:
39=3 (9 nines)= 1(999)=1999.
The 1999 constitution carries a secret record of my life, until the time it was published. It's the constitution in use since the beginning of the present political dispensation, referred to as  fourth Republic.
Also, I was the symbols, of the 3 political parties registered in Nigeria, at the beginning of the 4th republic, to contest elections. Namely, the PDP, AD, and APP. The AD, and APP, in addition to other political parties, metamorphosed into the present ruling APC, when I needed to react against the former President of the country, at the time.
APC, the above and others which I have written in other posts, letters, and some still kept secret, are the reasons behind your unbelievable 2015 Presidential victory, and 2019, and not what most of you believe. I am your victory source, man, and secret. Every other story is a SCAM!
PDP, for 16 years, I won Presidential and governorship elections for the party, while you celebrated your Presidents, officials, and members. While the approvals, and main reasons for victory was me.
I hope you all can understand why most times my positions aren't completely about political parties, but rather about nation, and national interests. I am not a member of any political party. I am Nigeria.
The posts He's got the whole world in His Arms, part 1, and 2, will help give a glimpse of the bigger picture of my power, and authority. 
Let me stop here for now.
May God bless Nigeria.

Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.

Photos:
The Nigerian Coat of Arms. See the Eagle on the top, facing the right side of it's body. 

The V, on the top of Aso Rock. After which the Presidential Villa was named.

The birth mark on the top of my right Arm/right shoulder.


The 3 Lions. The Royal Arms of England (the Arms of Plantagenet)


The birth mark on my right Arm/right shoulder. 


The map of Abuja, the Federal capital territory, of Nigeria. Showing the V shape on the top of it.

Comments