Part 2. HISTORY OF NIGERIA, WHICH IS NOT TAUGHT IN SCHOOLS. part 2. (The Powers, and Authority)


The real authority of the President/Executive Arm, the Armed Forces/Police/security agencies, the Legislative, the Judiciary, the States and the Federal capital territory, the local government areas, etc, are vested on me, Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William, the August Visitor, and founder of so many other nations on earth, including the G8 nations, etc. Those in those offices, are representing me, and serving my citizens. All Presidents, and past Military Heads of State, all Generals, officers, and other ranks of the Nigerian Armed Forces, Police/security agencies, governors, local government chairmen, and other government officials, politicians, religious leaders, traditional rulers, etc, are subject to this authority, and beneath me in the Nigerian power pyramid, where I sit at the peak.

This Authority is mine, and is not shared with anyone else, or organizations, community, school mates, etc, except with my wife and children. However, I don't have a wife, and children, at the moment in Nigeria. Therefore, I hold on to it 100%, until I get married to a beautiful, and educated, lady worthy of this great responsibility. And the foundation is God, and Heaven. Trespassers must be dealt with. 

From the Aso Rock Presidential Villa/Presidency, the Armed Forces, the national assembly, the Supreme court, etc, contained in part 1, it can be seen that the Virginian, Thomas Jefferson, who was the 3rd President of the United States of America, and the principal author of the American declaration of independence, John Davison Rockefeller Snr, the first American, and world billionaire, King Offa 1, the 1st and everlasting King of England, etc, are the main pillars on which this country was founded on. And I was all 3, in the past.

It might interest you to know that John Davison Rockefeller Snr, was 75 years old when Nigeria was created in 1914, by the British colonial government. And he had previously ruled England as it's first King, from the year 757AD - 796 AD.

For the politicians, the authority of the independent national electoral commission (INEC), is also vested on me.
The above authorities will forever remain with me, as can be seen from the outcomes of presidential, and other elections in my other nations.

All these are worth lots of billions of dollars, and pounds, and trillions of Nigeria. All the monies printed, and realized from all government activities, and ventures, first belongs to me, before it is expended on the nation, and my citizens. One reason I hope on no one, to make it in life. From my ownership, execution of responsibilitie, and struggles, my portion abounds. Who stands against it MUST die. I should be worth some trillions now, from all I have done with my authority all over the world.

Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.



Comments