Some things that make me laugh. 😁


Those who can't see the billions and trillions, that I have created, and the huge global opportunities, are either illiterates, or just paupers. I don't need such people with nonsense in their heads. These category of people make me laugh.

I was a success as a child, in primary and  secondary schools, at the university, and after graduation, can I be a failure in life? Never! I will be success beyond understanding. E.g, in Nigeria, I have been involved in the change, and overthrow of Presidents of Nigeria, since 2006 till date. Infact, in 2006/2007, I prevented a purported military coup, which could have truncated the nascent democracy which was just 8 years old back then. I didn't support it, and opted for a successful transition of power, from one democratic presisent to another. President Olusegun Obasanjo G.C.F.R., to late President Shehu Musa Yar'adua G.C.F.R.. After the whole exercise, I went back to my normal life, behaving like someone who didn't know what happened. Seeking knowledge, which has concluded with the confirmation that all the authorities of the government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, are originally vested on me, as the August Visitor, the reason for the amalgamation, and owner of the over nine hundred thousand square kilometres of land, called Nigeria.

Those who think I am a failure, or the enemies who think that they have turned me into a failure, you all make me laugh. Since 2007, when I successfully completed a national Presidential, and general elections in Nigeria, what I call money, started from one billion dollars. I only managed whatever came my way, until the time.

Those who don't mind their businesses, who love to meddle in mine, especially in an effort to understand my moves, for their own purposes, or to start doing the same thing, or to subvert them, make me laugh. My authority has been in existence even before all present day Nigerians were born. Generally speaking, I love minding my business wherever I find myself, and I advise Nigerians to learn it. Someone I was living with temporarily once said that minding of ones business is foolishness, l used money that I was supposed to use for GRE, and TOEFL, lessons and exams, to rent my present appartment. Because, I can't tolerate such people.

I know some people who have been fighting against university life, my own comfort, and luxury life, as a university graduate, and those who call themselves my u, whom I neither know their membership, nor do I approve of them. These category of idiots make me laugh. Will their children ever attend a university? Survive, and graduate to be successful?

There are some who think they are rich to me, and think they can influence me, or lure me with money. Well, all those who tried, are still wondering what got into them. They all make me laugh.

All those who for some reasons or the other, want to show me that they have power, or know those who have higher powers in government, all make me laugh. Because the nation, and government are mine, and the Presidency, the Armed Forces, Police, all security agencies, the Legislative, the Judiciary, etc, are vested on me. Those in those offices are representing me.

Know your true friends in times of adversities. My past, and present life in Nigeria, have little or nothing to do with my future. Therefore, all those pretenders who think they are my friends, make me laugh.

Show me someone who thinks that he, or she, knows me, and I will show you a liar, and a fool. They all make me laugh, when they say, I have known him from childhood, from school days, etc. My question is did they know that I was in my slumber, and for those who knew, did they know the level of the slumber?

All those who believe that secret cult is power, make me laugh. Those who believe that blood money is power, also make me laugh. Listen, power is power. Blood money/ritual is blood money/ritual. They are different.

My successful education thus far, goes first to me, my late mother/husband. Others only supported. My parents gave me money for all my needs, and I made a lot of money for myself in school. Remember the Nigerian song, 'everything na double double'

All those envious ones, evil, imbeciles who think they are fraudsters, those who work morning and night for my down fall. You all make me laugh. Some of you your very life is useless, and your lives can be wasted for nothing, without me paying for it. You all make me laugh, because I don't do it to anyone of you. What for? Who are you? 

How a girl I intentionally refused to see again, and haven't seen for 32yrs now, is said to be someone I am waiting for, or hoping on, and has been an uninvited guest in my life, together with other enemies, parasites, gold diggers, thieves, cockroaches, mad thinkers, for only God knows how long, makes me so sad, with those I have known in my life, especially family, school mates, and friends. However, I shrug it off with laughter. Men who have done what I have done in life, don't need girls like her. We need the most beautiful in the world, like miss universe, miss world, miss Japan, China, Italy, France, England, Russia, Germany, America, Nigeria, etc, those whose family backgrounds need, or suits us, daughters of Presidential families, etc, and those we just like for natural reasons. Moreover, where I came from, and where the future I am working on, will eventually lead me to, girls like her are not needed there. Nigerian busy bodies, learn to mind your businesses! And stop causing problems with foolish assumptions. Those who have believed this line of thoughts, may God forgive your foolishness. Nigerian gold diggers, and fraudsters, learn to leave those who have some money alone. E.g. the biggest gold digger, parasite, imbecile, mad thinker, and disgusting homosexual, cockroach osu charles erijo, and his partners cockroaches ebibio spiff, kenebi okoko, etc. Shafatu know it today, that you are a cockroach to me, a daughter of a cockroach, and a maggot. A girl of no consequence to me. Your foolishness has been the exploits of these mad thinking gold diggers. Don't get it wrong, I hate you, and your family. If it's true that you were one of those who reached out to that girl suspected to be my daughter, then may devil save you, and your children. I haven't seen you in 32 years, I don't know your family, and I don't know what you do in life, and I don't meddle in your life activities, why disturb mine? Deal with her, and the other idiots, if they continue. For the fools among my family and friends, know this she means nothing to me. I am only working on my future, which she, and the idiots have no place in. If they want to die, then death must be given to them.

Still I laugh off the envy, wickedness, madness, ignorance, etc.
Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.

Comments