Away with evil, gold digger thief, and cockroach charles osu erijo, FGC Port Harcourt 95 set, FGC Sokoto 95 set, etc.

Cursed be osu charles erijo, his family, and all those who have worked with him, believed his lies and taken decisions without confirming from me. I can't take the problems caused here in Nigeria, and to my life over the years, while I was just working hard, minding my business, and trying to make the life, and future I desire. 

Let me give a typical example of the kind of person he is. In 1997, when I got a supplementary admission into the university of Port Harcourt, it was already midway into the semester, and I couldn't get an accomodation in the hostel. So I asked a friend of mine who lives off campus, if I could stay with him, pending when I got my own accommodation, he informed me that he was living with his elder brother,and the owner of the property lives there, and doesn't allow 3rd party residents, without paying the same rent with the others. So I asked animal osu charles erijo, and his brother Kelvin, if I could stay in their house until I got my accomodation on campus, and they agreed. I stayed there for the rest of the semester, until I got accomodation, the second semester. One day during that period, imbecile osu charles erijo, told his late father, that he had gained admission into a Edo state university, and that the father should give him his only car, and 120, 000 naira, to go to the university. The father who knew him very well, asked him the day  he wanted to go back to school, and he told the father the day, which he replied that imbecile osu should get ready for that day. On the morning of the said day, the father got a driver, and told animal osu, to get into the car, that he wants to follow him to school, to confirm the admission before giving him his only car, and the money, which was a reasonably high amount for an average man like his father. The imbecile osu, didn't know what to do, or how to run away, so he entered the car, and off they went. The father found out that his claim of having gained admission was a lie, and he brought him back home to Port Harcourt. This is the normal childish, and irresponsible life of osu. His father died a few months later, living behind about 120, 000 naira, in all his bank accounts, and he, and his elder brother took the car to school. All every wise person needs do, is just confirm his stories, from the person in question, or the right authorities. And he will be found to be an imbecile, who thinks nothing but how to get or gold dig other people's money, wealth, power, etc. And to obtain by tricks, lies, deceit, all which most of us overlooked, as juvenile delinquency, and felt he was going to out grow it later on in life. When I found out he wasn't going to let go of it easily, I severed  all ties with him in 2010, after some temporarily ones from 2004 to 2010.

The point is this, if only disowned Richard bassey Okoi, and all the fools in my useless family, some of my Lagos friends, the gold diggers, cockroaches, and maggots of Fgc Port Harcourt 95 set, the goats, and cattle of Fgc Sokoto 95 set, my relatives, village men, and women who listen to, and believe, richard bassey Okoi, his wife, and their children, especially, rose, joe, okoi, etc, all those I have come in contact with, etc, have applied this wise method, which his father used, foolishness could have been thrown out the door, and wisdom could have prevailed. Which could have meant that, the imbecile, useless gold digger, could have been caught in his fraudulent, and envy induced evil schemes against my life, future, family, friends, and contacts. And he would have returned back to port Harcourt, as the disgrace he was, before he came to Lagos. Oh! How precious it is, to seek wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and confirmation, on all matters before getting involved. I am so ashamed of the high level of foolishness exhibited by my useless Nigerian family, in the presence of a semi mad man, and imbecile. For the poor people, and kids, I know, I can kill with my bare hands, those poor kids who are servile to rich kids, because of what they can get from them.

He knows I didn't like him, and his girlfriend ann horsfal, I had little or nothing to do with the girl, and have not seen her since 2002. But he has been going around giving the impressions that I liked him very much, and that we were best of friends, gay partners, etc. Let me state what he was to me. He was a boy from a mad family, and he was a mad man waiting to take his turn in the madness ravaging his family. His elder sister was mad all her life, and his immediate elder brother was a regular patient, at the psychiatric hospital in Port Harcourt, he was next in line, due to the story they told me. He was an irresponsible mediocre, fool, gold digger, a coward, one of my poorest friends in Port Harcourt. I didn't even want him to live with me in Lagos when he came uninvited. We were friends for two years only in secondary school, before he was expelled. His younger who graduated with me from secondary school was closer to me than him. When the Lagos started, I told his best friend, to stay away from me for the rest of his life, and we haven't seen, nor talked since 2002. I also told animal osu charles erijo, to go back to Port Harcourt, and complete his education, but he refused, giving one excuse to another. I hate him, and his entire family. His low level intelligence quotient, and animalistic thinking, and belief's, are the reasons he is a disaster, wherever he is. Wise, responsible, and hard working folks don't ever remain close friends with him for long. Only his disgusting type of people, flock with him.

Today, the animal imbecile osu charles erijo, who was a disgrace, and a nobody in Port Harcourt, compared to me, and who was madly ashamed of himself, and desperately in need of respect, and filled with deadly envy for me, and his homosexuality, both of which I wasn't aware of the time, have almost ruined my life, and turned me into the disgrace he was. All due to the foolishness of my family, some friends in Lagos, the low level, gold diggers of FGC Port Harcourt 95 set, the cattle, and goats of Fgc Sokoto 95 set, etc.  and their mutual need for gold digging, stealing, fraud, to rouse their envy for my blazing childhood success over their failures, (I was the first graduate in my paternal and maternal families) and mutual feeling of hopelessness in their lives, at the time when the cockroach osu charles erijo, and rose, Joe, and some of his friends all met with the biggest gold digger, I have ever known. Osu didn't have a degree, business skill, family fortune to fall back to, rich relatives to assist him, rose and her husband were homeless, and jobless at the time, and Joe who neither had a degree,nor a business skill with take off capital, had just lost his second tenure bid as a councilor in Apapa local government area, in Lagos state. Therefore, survival was all that mattered to them, and I am sure they both gave support to any idea the perennial thief, gold digger, parasite, came up with, especially those targeted at my rich and wealthy contacts, most of whom I had moved on with my life. Little wonder, today rose, Joe, okoi, other family members, relatives, most of Fgc Port Harcourt 95 set, are all talking about the Sokoto 95 cattle, and goats, such as the sons of the former President, imbecile, useless, primitive, cockroach, called Shafatu Suleiman, who were my set mates, and class mates, with animal gold digger, osu charles erijo, as their leader, and demi god. Now because of the contract with the sons of late president, and others of my contacts, those most looked the other way. Let it be noted that I haven't seen the sons of the former President, the foolish cattle Shafatu, since 1990, and I don't think about them.

What annoys me the most is the fact that, all I work on, and achieve successfully, this gold digger, imbecile, disgusting homosexual, thief, and his partners, want to get the rewards, gold dig there from, and seeking the respect due to me, bringing in their fraud which is foolishness to me, and their other gold diggers, and cockroaches, from my family, FGC Port Harcourt 95 set, FGC Sokoto 95 set, some hungry friends who lack integrity, etc, along with him. Even claiming he his my wife. The question here is, is marriage done, accepted, and proclaimed by one person? Can someone who has never been a gay marry a homosexual? My enemy, cockroach, imbecile, thief, gold digger, MUST DIE, because of me.

I am stressing this again, because every day, I keep discovering more complications caused by lies, deceits, frauds, set ups, caused by him, and the likes of enemy ebibio spiff, kenebi okoko, mohamed etsu, kelvin erijo, ikechukwu odu, nero scott, Fgc Port Harcourt 95 set, Sly (apapa, and Uniport), some university of Port Harcourt folks, and children of lecturers,  etc, who have been part of his frauds, and evils, because they want to know sons of President, and other personalities that I know. Cursed be his life, Armed Forces, police, CIA, KGB, Mosad, NIA, CID, Japan, USA, Italy, China, France, Germany, England Armed Forces, lock him up, and monitor every move he makes, his whereabouts must be known at all times, I will love to personally cut off his head, as animal osu charles erijo, and prince charles of Wales.

However, you are free to do it on my behalf. Including the other mentioned names, and other partners of Fgc Port Harcourt 95 set, and FGC Sokoto 95 set. Together, it seems they are trying to extrapolate their Nigerian evil schemes, fraud, foolishness, madness, envy, etc, to my oversees nations, governments, and ventures. Kill them all, if they ever try getting involved in any of my activities in my governments, parties, elections, and businesses. Kill them all! Kill them all! Kill them all! I hate them all! I hate them all! I hate them all! He wants to own all I ever work for, and he is carrying the other fools, and cockroaches, along  that mad brain of his must be severed off his head, including one of prince charles of Wales, to avoid global catastrophy. I have done my part, by rejecting him as King of England, by my authority of King Offa 1, the first and everlasting king of England, and the (_ _ _) of England. Sympathy to those who have minded their businesses, without ruining mine with him. The team he formed from my own contacts, with lies, to carry out his gold digging, and other evil plans, without them suspecting him, are all liable to die young. Kill them all! Why should they live? 

Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.

Comments