Stop giving money to anyone to give me. It's a exploited by fraudsters, family, friends, etc.


The above has turned my life into a site for parasites. Let it be known that, I will never send anyone to collect money from anyone out there. I am available, and accessible, for anyone wishing to reach me.

I hereby wish to inform everyone out there, that some patasites, gold diggers, and fraudsters, have taken advantage of some persons I know, and some contacts of mine, and collected monies from them, using different types of schemes, and making their victims believe, that they are going to give it to me, I sent them, etc,  all of which I was never a part of, before or after. And I have never received such monies.

This practice is done by some imbeciles close to me, who believe in defrauding others, and fools out there. Their targets have primarily been those who were very close to me in the past, and who adore, love, respect, and owe me some favours, most of whom I have lost touch, and contact with. This is what I call gold digging from my past great reputation, generosity, kindness, creativity, ingenuity, etc.

These days, due to my fame, and successes, in the governments, and primarily elections victories in Nigeria, the USA, and other nations, and because of  my subtle detachment from the candidates, and beneficiaries of my election responsibilities, ( I have been waiting to see who will come to say thanks to me), and victories, this is another avenue which they have been using, and are exploiting the ignorance, and foolishness of the politicians. Claiming they are my partners, friends, school mates, village and kins men, relatives, families, etc, which are all lies.

This ugly trend was partly responsible for the mix ups in the on going presidential election in Nigeria, with too many acclaimed middle men, and some are foolishly planning ahead for America, etc. This USA will never be condoned, I hereby sign one million deaths ahead if need be. My/our 1776 struggles, wars, lives, attempted to be invaded by Nigerian, and other fraudsters? Madness!

Aspirants, patronising, lobbying, my friends, school mates, family, neighbors, village and kins men, relatives, etc, instead of me, and feeling they are doing they are doing the right thing is a great foolishness that shouldn't be forgiven. All the above are useless to me, only those I empower are useful, if I don't they are useless pieces of trash.

Those who have been doing this, and making life difficult for me, know this, one day, you will be caught, and dealt with. And I will never call you friends, and I advise you start forgetting about me forever. Because I have forgotten you forever. Cursed be your lives, and all your endeavours in life, for defrauding my own dear friends, even some from my Facebook, and those I have helped with my own power, and authority, which you all don't have, and can't help them with. This I call gold digging from my toils, and fame. For the records, I don't even know what you do, neither do I get involved, nor do I have anything to do with your friends. Some of my school mates, and friends, have been doing it to my other school mates, and friends. I created a very loveable, kind, creative reputation, and then move on, then they go gold digging, defrauding, ruining, etc.

Finally, everyone out there, stop turning my life to a pool of patasites, and endangering my life, and prospects. Confirm from me, I will never send anyone to collect money from anyone, for any reason whatsoever. For elections responsibilities, the authorities and powers which I use are from ancient times, none of the present day politicians can understand them. And they are mostly executed from my ancient ones outside the country, because we created this country with powers never ever present, or seen in Nigeria. I have tried explaining to some, and they couldn't understand. Unknown to them most of what they do is irrelevant. We don't consider them, because they the politicians, neither consider the nation's interest, nor the interest of the masses.

Kill all those known. 

Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.

Comments