To hell with FGC Port Harcourt 95 set, and FGC Sokoto 95 set, forever.


Whenever you like someone, or a group of people, and they are favoured because of you like them, and they take it for granted, and become too proud, and destructive of your own life, and the enemies within use the privileges given them to fuel the fire of their evil plans against your own being, it becomes imperative to throw them away in the public square. This will afford all citizens to know, so that they won't be taken for a ride, by the favoured bunch of idiots, fools, gold diggers, incurable envious imbeciles, semi mad men, mad thinkers, fraud prone maggots, blood money ritualists, mediocres, who as kids, had low level thinking, with low level exposures, which eventually shaped their future plans in life. I can't believe the level of envy some of them had for me without my knowledge. What for? Was I the son of a President, General, governor, billionaire, etc? No I wasn't, what then was my crime? They were ashamed of themselves, that I knew, and attended schools with sons of a former President of Nigeria, and other rich, powerful personalities, and they didn't. Due to their foolishness, this meant I was going to be wealthier than them all, and since I didn't visit Sokoto with them, I became the man who wanted to be the only one to know sons of President, became enemy. And  they have done everything they can, to be richer, when I have just being minding my life, purpose, destiny, and business. Today they know the sons of President, and other classmates, and ruined my reputation there with lies, while I haven't seen them again since 1990, when I left FGC Sokoto.
I believe someone, or something has been making them think, believe, and act like mad men, and animals. They have overestimated their importance, and stretched to the limit, the boundaries of the territories they wish to gold dig, and exploit. But like the saying, pride comes before a fall.

Due to the overwhelming foolishness, and it's negative effects on my life, I wish to state publicly that all FGC Port Harcourt 95 set, and all FGC Sokoto 95 set, including the sons of the former President of Nigeria, should stay away from me for the rest of our lives. They are also to be discarded, and never ever given the usual privileges, and undue advantages, over other Nigerians, who are even more qualified, in all my activities, such as governments, elections, political parties, and other business ventures, which I am yet to connect to. Because they are handled by proxies (some of the proxies even wish me dead so they can have the money).

My late mother, Juliana bassey Okoi, (rest In perfect peace) I once told you that, my secondary school friends were my best friends, because we spend 24 hours a day, in the boarding school. I guess that's why you, and others turned them into the major people, in my governments activities, when democracy started, and used to cover up some other stuffs. 

From today, be informed that they are no longer friends of mine, and I want to be the greatest destroyer of their useless lives. Since the privileges from my governments, and organisations, filled them with pride, insanity, foolish endeavours, and greater envy, which can't be cured. They will rather remain within, looking for ways to continue their evils, and envy. Some of which the root source of envy is the Aduma, and Mkpani village lives, where they are paupers, and illiterates. E.g, jealous animals, osu charles erijo, ebibio spiff, kenebi okoko, etc.

Destroy them all with my Nigerian, and foreign governments. Armed Forces, police, intelligence, look out for them and ruin them. I believe you must have records of some of their nefarious activities. Some of them such as cockroaches ebibio spiff, kenebi okoko, etc, want to mess with me because they are members of university confraternities, and I am not. If they were wise, they would have known that I am greater than all the confraternities, and their founders. I don't need to be told, that the founders, pay allegiance to some of my organizations, and subordinates, for their confraternities to exist, to be used, and recognised by them. This makes all founders my subordinates of some lower levels. Based on this, I hereby order all university confraternities to purge themselves of these Fgc Port Harcourt 95, and probably Fgc Sokoto 95, useless idiots.

I am what I am today, not because of any member of both sets. Some of them are who they are today because of me, especially on the Fgc Port Harcourt 95 side. Looking at the bigger picture, even the sons of  the former President of Nigeria, are sons of President, because of my nation Nigeria, and their late father, was my servant, and subordinate. The above point, is very important for all my family, relatives, friends, etc, who believe that the above mentioned people, are people I look on to. This line of thought, is purely a product of their foolishness, and a life that hasn't achieved greatness by their own making, wisdom, ingenuity, creativity, brilliance, confidence, courage, discipline, self control/lack of covetousness of others money, and power. From my experiences in life, and lots of others out there, I know a poor wise kid can lead, control, be envied, and even be the greatest in the midst of richer kids.

The only person who has done what I consider help worth mentioning, is a certain Francis, who helped me pass an exam, I still can't believe I failed in 1995. Also those who left before our final year, and those who have been oversees, I have no issues with them, e.g, Olisa, Benson, etc. Unless they have been working evils with these ones back home.

I have been the unofficial Commander In Chief of Nigeria, and Real President of Nigeria since 1976, when I was born as the August Visitor, governor general of the 36 states, head of the legislative, and Judiciary, arms of government, Central bank, NNPC/NNP LTD, ministry of Finance, ministry of petroleum, etc. So what do I need them for? Even President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR, is my present servant, and representative. The only problem I have now, is how to get, and collect my royalty, and money for  years of hard work, and successful enthronement of Presidents, governors, etc  for the life I desire.

Since, I have finished my, research, and search for knowledge, and I have come and seen the nation, which was created for me, using proxies. And I will forever retain control of what I founded. Armed Forces, and all Nigerians, how do we flog President Buhari, other Presidents, and my proxies, so that my money will be released with ease? 😀 Let it be noted, that I endured hardships all these years, because the book of proverbs of King Solomon, recommended, knowledge, understanding, and wisdom first. And I was seeking knowledge, in areas most people don't even know exist, and can never understand. Some might say, how can someone say, he owns a nation. It's very true, it's an age long business, and Nigeria is not the first.

For the kids of Fgc Sokoto 95 set, who have been made, and deceived by the low level cockroaches of Port Harcourt 95 set, to feel, and see yourselves as demi gods, and super powerful people. Wake up from your foolishness, and remember once again, that the one year I spent there with you all, as a set mate of FGC Sokoto 95 set, I was a super star, a controller of all, I never gave a damn about your monies, or family backgrounds. I was simply a daring darling. And some of you making noise today, with the low level, and envious Port Harcourt 95 idiots, who see anything northern as be higher than them, were chaps who couldn't even stand in presence back then. And even when they did, they were hardly noticed, like I was. That's natural greatness.

Remember I left FGC Sokoto on my own. Remember too, that the man who was Sultan of Sokoto in 1990, when I was there, was later sent on exile. I also wish to tell you all members of the Sokoto caliphate, and all Nigerians, a story. One day in 2006, I was in house of the gold digger, mad thinking, thief, imbecile, and cockroach, osu charles erijo, who was living somewhere around oke afa area, close to the ejigbo canal, in Lagos state. I met two girls there, Vivian, and Trustlin. I had met them there before, but as usual I hardly talk to his friends in Lagos, because they were criminally inclined individuals. Strangely, on that day, as they were going away with the animal osu charles erijo, one of them whose name was Vivian, said to me; "You don't know who you are, come let's go and hammer" end of quote. I was surprised by this unusual utterances, and conversation. Later that day, a plane crashed, with the then Sultan of Sokoto, his son, and grand son, on board (may their souls rest in perfect peace). Listen to me, you chaps don't know who I am, and why I avoid certain individuals, who have the tendencies to use their closeness to me perpetrate evils. 

Michael, you and your imbecile partners, have decided to embark on a  foolish mission. Know it today, that you and your partners are mad, and doomed for the recent American wedding to the daughter of the former President of America. Wait for your deaths, and destruction. Michael, the Nigerian bred Lebanese, married to the daughter of an American, whom I made President of my America. Americans, I know what it means, it is a foolish plan to take advantage of the American system, because he is my school mate, and one of the servants, I have used for election matters in Nigeria. Let it be known today, that I hate him, from the bottom of my soul, and sole. He is known here in Nigeria as Michael Ekeke, now known as Michael Enyema. Cursed be your lives, family, businesses, and everything pertaining to your life. Destroy him, and his partners. More details in I am awake, the whole world. Part 2. 

Kill them all. 

Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.

Comments