I AM AWAKE! THE WHOLE WORLD. part 3.



Some months ago, while I was sleeping, I heard the voice of Michael Ekeke, a former set mate of mine at FGC Port Harcourt, saying; Ojeje, make I first load them, then you go come pack everything, (Ojeje, let first load them, after you come and pack everything). This statement didn't make sense to me that very day, infact I was angry, because I don't like being talked to when I am sleeping.

However, when I read that the husband to be of the daughter of Donald Trump, the former President of the United States of America, who won the 2016 Presidential election because of my moves here in Nigeria, was a Nigerian bred Lebanese, I knew the meaning. From my experiences, the  enemies, fraudsters, gold diggers, are trying to orchestrate a fraud, to infiltrate, to deceive Americans, that they are the ones behind it, because it happened from Nigeria. With the ultimate aim of trying to take advantage of the American system, and spread their tentacles from Nigeria, and Islamic middle East, into mine/our United States of America, financial gains, which are supposed to be due to me, (they are enemies, and gold diggers) and to try to carry out other evil plans, on America, if they can succeed. My American Armed Forces get ready. Curse, and death on them all, their wives, husbands, children, parents, communities, and nations,
Americans, and the whole world, know it today, that I don't have friends in Nigeria, I hate everyone I have ever known in Nigeria. Note, I don't hate Nigerians, and Nigeria, I only hate those I have known. Because it seems knowing me, and liking them, is what gives the impetus for all these rubbish. Infact, kill anyone who says he, or she knows me. The Armed Forces of the United States of America, CIA, and myvother relevant G8 nations,  take over this my country Nigeria, until I live some time soon. kill all the persons in America, Nigeria, Lebanon, etc, who are involved in this treacherous, and disgraceful attempt on my/your America, which I am going to write about.

First, ask yourselves, why is this happening after I started writing in the public domain, about my role in American Presidential elections? Why not before I started? It's a product of the foolishness, and ignorance, I have seen in Nigeria, which they call fraud. A bunch of hungry goats, always trying to steal from a sleeping lion, because of friendly disposition. Unknown to these fools, my role in the outcome of American Presidential elections, is as old as the United States of America itself. They must be destroyed. The Americans seeking powers through unAmerican ways, and from thieves, and enemies of America, Thomas Jefferson, and John Davison Rockefeller Snr, and the enemies, and fraudsters, trying to mess with America, and their brothers the G8/J.C.I.F.E.R.G.A nations.

The Donald Trump, and Joe Biden, Presidential victories, were not my first in Nigeria. Former President Barack Obama, was one of them, I knew I was the one deciding from Nigeria, due mainly to the exceptional role of former American President, George W. Bush Jnr, in my reawakening process, he literally called me Sir. That's one of the reasons for the research you read on this blog/Facebook, to find out the reasons why. Thank you George. He was also a beneficiary of the same process in 2000, even though I wasn't aware of it when it was happening, however, I was able to reconstruct it later on, because he was with me in the university. And I won't be wrong, if I extrapolate it to Bill Clinton, who was with me in primary school, and one other school, from 1985 to 1989, he became President in 1992.

After Michaels night talk to me, which was just one of those mad annoying things I hate. I remembered, the visit of Tiffany Trump to Nigeria, and her visit to a Lagos church called house on the rock. Then I remembered, that a secondary school friend who graduated in 1995 with me, called Emiko Gula, told me some years ago, that he was a pastor in the church, and a certain man from my village called Mr. Eno Jonah Williams attends the same church. It got sparks in my brain. I have been observing some enemies, envious, and evil folks, and fraudsters, who for reasons of envy, fraud, always try to bring me down, or reap from where I have sowed, I knew I was going to destroy them all at the right time. Emiko Gula, the said pastor, just like Michael, is a part of my FGC Port Harcourt 95 set, who today have become a set of fraudsters, gold diggers, and homosexuals. Among other reasons, the semi mad animal, and envious imbecile, charles osu erijo who joined a group of internet fraudsters, when he came to Lagos from Port Harcourt, misled most of them into this foolish line of life. For the madly envious imbecile osu charles erijo, he wants to impress the FGC Port Harcourt 95 set, to respect, and like him the way they did to me, when we were in school, before he came with envy. One of my nicknames was job man 95. Now job man, was a term used flexibly, and interchangeably, for the business inclined, fraudsters, pranksters, and super smart men, who the fraudsters can't defraud. If they try to defraud you, and you catch them in their act, they will say you are a job man, that's why you were able to decipher their trick. I was one of the super smart men, of the set, and by far the most generous man of the set. I never defrauded any one of their money, apart from the usual school life of breaking of lockers, and sometimes stealing from eachother. But, to the envious foolish charles, who had been expelled from school, when we started using slang job man, erroneously assumed, I was the fraudster of the set, and believed that, that was the reason I was loved, and respected by all. And since in his envy of my fame, he got into fraud, and found his way to the sons of the former President of Nigeria, who were my set mates in FGC Sokoto 95 set, and started connecting them,  in other for them to love him, and respect him like they did to me. The envy was, and is still madness, and dangerous, and deeply imbedded with the highest gold digging, parasitism, etc.

Whatever, I do, he claims we did together, or he that we partners. This is a mad man, I severed all ties with him since 2010, and I have neither talked with, nor seen him. But since 2010, he has been lying that we talk, or do things together, just to deceive, and continue his evils, and gold digging, on my rich contacts, whom I have lost contacts with, and the foolish ones. Complicated kind of envy, inferiority complex, desperate gold digging, semi madness, and other evil plans to ruin me. World leaders take note of this.

That's why he must die, and Joe Biden, must be checked, because he believes every lie charles osu erijo tells him as joe bassey Okoi, my now disowned Nigerian brother, and he propagates the lies, evils, plans to make me poor, to steal from my global heritage, and disgrace, by cockroach, and goat, osu charles erijo, without ever confirming from me. This is a shame on America. 

World leaders, and Americans, take note of the above. charles must die.

Mr. Eno Jonah Williams, is a man from my village, in Cross River state, Nigeria. He is a wealthy man, from a very humble family, by the village standards. His younger brother Eteng Jones Williams, is the present speaker of the Cross River house of assembly. He is one of those who believe, because they are Nigerian elders, they should be better than me, and I should be loyal to them, and be one of their boys. To achieve this, he and his younger brother have done some unfriendly stuff to keep me below them if possible, and to show that, whatever I can do, they can also do. Laughable insanity, and childishness. Can a goat, do and have what a lion can, and have? Then coupled with the political manner in Nigeria, where the pull down syndrome is the order of the day, even as I write this post, there are foolish, and mad men's plans to be seen as my superiors, elders, richer men, etc, I feel terribly sorry for their ignorance of Nigerian, and global power, and money, and their low level thinking. The village we come from has no part in all I do, infact, it's just a tiny part of the over nine hundred thousand square kilometres of land called Nigeria, which belongs to me. Even the traditional rulers can be dethroned because of me, and whoever calls himself, or herself the elder of the August Visitor, to exert authority, is a mad person, who deserves disgrace, and death. When you probably become senator, you had better behave yourself in Abuja, before you end being killed, or disgraced. Another point is the fact that, they listen to the imbecile disowned sister rose Opara, who was fooled by gold digger charles, and they're both gold diggers, and partners in crime, and rose is dependent on him, for a lot of things.

Those are some of the points to note for the link to the church.

Michael, and my other set mates of FGC Port Harcourt 95 set, were the core of the former PDP government, because I told my late mother, that they were my best friends. Michael was a former chairman of the Independent national electoral commission of Nigeria. He was the man there when I started my reawakening process. We did some elections together, with me as the boss telling him what I wanted, I was the unknown head of the government, until I was betrayed by a former President, and I got him out. The 2007 Presidential, and general elections, and the all the elections until his successor took over in 2011,  was our business, including the second term election of Peter Obi for governor of Anambra state, in 2010. For this, I heard Mike is one of the foolish FGC Port Harcourt 95 set, deceived by the homosexual cockroach, charles osu erijo, about gay marriage, and who never confirmed from me, and he gave money meant for me to the gold digger, parasite, fool, and cockroach, charles osu erijo, and his ex girlfriend, the evil enemy, and fellow gold digger of Charles, ann horsfal. I recently found out that Tiffany's middle name is ann. I am saying they are the same, even though it's possible.

From what I know about these foolish, mad thinking, gold digging, animals of the FGC Port Harcourt 95, and FGC Sokoto 95 set, they want to just take advantage of the privileges of knowing me, to perpetrate fraud, homosexuality, kill my dreams where they can. For trying to extend it to the United States of America, I hereby sentence, and sign the death sentences of those involved. Even if Sulaiman, and Abdulmutallib, the sons of late president Shehu Shagari, and a certain Shafatu are involved. I can never ever like, or want to ever see them again. Who are they, and their late father? I make Presidents, without them, and I don't disturb the children of the Presidents. Even the incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari, I was responsible, and I don't disturb his kids, or family, despite all I go through. I visit the homes of  other more powerful, and wealthier Military Heads of State, and President, as their Commander In Chief, for national interest, without disturbing their children. But for these my cattle classmates sons of president set mates of mine, I have never had any business with them, their families, their other school mates, friends, enemies, etc, but they have been the backbone, confidence, sponsors, and fools in some cases, to my FGC Port Harcourt 95 enemies, for about two decades, without my knowledge. I moved on, and minded my business after Ieft the school some 32 years ago. Kill them all! Kill them all! Kill them all!

The Lebanese Link:

On the second of October 2012, I was invited by Kingsley Ettah, a police man, to the police force CID, headquarters reconstruction site. Because he was on leave, and was the one who arranged those who constructed the perimeter fence. We use to go there every day, except on Sundays. The contractors were Lebanese, a certain Faki family, whose office was on 31 Danube street, Maitama, Abuja. And one of their firms was transhawk global services. Which was the one, I was awarded the plumbing, water collector sub contracts, and reconstruction of chambers by the site engineer, Mr. Mohammed Abass.

We got on well, and I liked them very well, because I was a homeless man in Abuja, because of what the former PDP President did to me in Lagos, where I had been residing, and from where, I made him President, without asking him for a dime. From the profits, I rented an apartment, and registered my company, Julio Rock Nigeria Limited. I was so grateful, that the subsequent bill of quantities for the  little contracts, I was giving the site engineer, the market prices, or something very close to, it for materials, and added just a token over what I had to pay my workers, just to cover my logistics during the works. I wa on that site, from 2nd of October 2012, to last week of July 2013, ten months. And I was paid for works done.

While on the site, I met a certain Mike, who was on the site to bid for the installation of roof, ceilings, and water collector. One day, the site engineer, showed me a sample of the water collector they needed on the site, and told me to go look for it in the market for him. Because the price they were given were very exorbitant. I contacted Mike, and we made some move, but couldn't find that type. I brought a sample to him. Later on, I found that particular type somewhere, and the prices were cheaper. Then he aaked me if I had someone who could install them. I told him about Mike, who had introduced himself to him before. But when I aaked Mike, about the installation of the specified type, he honestly told the truth, that he had not installed that type before. Therefore, I decided to use those I saw installing it, and who gave me the samples, and showed me where to buy them, for a better quality work. At the end of the installation, I calle Mike, and have him some money, even though he did nothing, and I suffered some unexpected situations, which greatly reduced my profits. Yet, I still gave him some money, and he might not know that, the money I gave him was over 20% of my profits. Infact, if my logistics were to be minused from the balance I had left, he probably made more than me. That's my usual Mr. nice man. It's the same Me. nice man, that gave the impetus to the Port Harcourt gold digger, osu charles erijo, to relocate to Lagos, under some spurious reasons 

In 2015, I successfully accomplished my purpose of relocating to Abuja in 2011, which was my battle against the former PDP President of Nigeria, who was ousted from office, for the incumbent President, and party. 

In 2016, I moved to katampe one, around Mpape area of Abuja, under what was supposed to be a brief stay. Among the team of staff of Abuja electricity distribution company, (A.E.D.C), was a certain Mike/Michael. And on the 8th of November 2016, the day of the American presidential election, one of my moves, was going to pay my electricity bill, at the Mpape office of A.E.D.C. And some of the figures on the bill was incorporated into the results of the presidential election in favour of Donald Trump, who I chose with my moves, especially the 3rd, and 5th, 7th, and 8th. See the said copy of electricity bill, in my posts, the eight (8) moves to President Donald Trump, of America.

They might be looking for an illegal alternative way to do it for themselves, since I didn't favour Donald Trump, in 2020. Probably trying to start a deceitful scheme, using people I know here in Nigeria. If this is found to be true, it is treason, and must be punished. 

I advise the Republican party to be very meticulous in the choice of their next candidate. Do not present treason, as your candidate, or some power hungry men, who are so foolish with their extreme anti American plans. Virginia, New York, Pentagon, CIA, etc, take note.

I also had a night message from the said girl, which was just another madnes, that I completely ignored, because I didn't understand it.

The story of the wedding of a Nigerian bred Lebanese called Michael, to a Tiffany Trump, the daughter of Donald Trump, the former President of the United States of America, whom I made President, is very suspicious, and must be checked. The girl in question and her team, are to me those who have been deceived by, fraudsters, enemies of America, my enemies, gold diggers, and those who love reaping what they know nothing about, over what happened here in Nigeria, which they read on my blog, and Facebook. I know for certain, that the girl Tiffany can never know the mysteries of this American secret way, it's not for the common to know. Even her father, Donald Trump, and members of his family, might still not be aware of the whole facts. If they had, they would have flown AirForce one, or their private jets, to look for me here in Nigeria.

The worrisome part of this whole disaster, which must be cleaned up, is the Islamic under tone. 

In 2016, I was secretly informed of a planned Islamic agenda here in Nigeria. No evidence was given, so I waited for evidence. The same year, or the next, Amina Mohammed, a Nigerian Muslim, was appointed the deputy secretary general of my/your United Nations, I met some of her daughters, in her mothers office, when she was the Nigerian minister of environment, I talked with one of them, whom I gave my Julio Rock Nigeria Limited complimentary card, which she said she was going to pass on to her mother.

Islam must not be spread in my/your United States of America, by enemies, fraudsters, and those blind, foolish, treacherous, and ignorant power seeking Americans, because of me. God forbid it, and death on all the evil liars. Kill them all.

That the Michael who got married to Tiffany, is a Lebanese Christian, might be a cover up. Because the Nigerian Lebanese I know are Muslims.

Also since the coming into office of the present APC government in 2015, there has been a while spread erroneous belief that APC was a northern party. This was rooted by the fact that the majority of states won by the APC was in the north, and the loser was a southerner. Let me clarify this, I was the one who requested for a northern President in 2013, and not the northerners, I was also the reason, a northerner stepped aside for the same southerner in 2010. The results announced in the north, and all over the country, had no business with the votes casts at the polling stations, they were our results, arranges for the purpose, to show my company's tax identification number, as a sign to show that I was APC, and the reason for the victory. PDP probably won most of the northern states, because they had a majority of states in the north before the 2015 elections. The PDP which was left mostly in the south, used the story as a propaganda, even though it was a lie.l. This erroneous belief must be cleaned up, for the sake of the truth, national pysche, national interest, party interest, etc with a southern Christian President. 

Now, the other possible negative angle is this; Donald Trump, trying to wipe off my role in his victory, with this treacherous scam, sham, disgrace, lies, deceit, foolishness, semi madness, etc. Remember, in Nigeria, he is also part of the evil, gold digging, and enemy Nigerian family, who are trying to take control of America, and probably my other nations, and take them for a ride, and reap what I have sowed. The pointer to the evil intentions they might have for my foreign descendants, can be inferred from the way, they treat a girl whom they feel is my daughter, and since I am yet to marry, some foolishly believe, I might not get married again, and she might be the only child. Killing, hatred, subjecting to their authority, oppression, trying to make me love their own children over her, trying to even marry her off, even killing me is also on the menu of the evil ones,but it will never work. I have my wife, marriage, and kids, coming up, which they won't be a part of. For the girl, a DNA/Paternity test is what is needed.

Donald Trump, in Nigeria is the professor Donatus Anyanwu, and also the poor uneducated peasant farmer, who lived his whole life in a mud house, whom I referred to in the post, to hell with all those who call themselves "U" university network. The evils, and plans to keep me below his professorial life, and those of his children are much. He is one of those who try to use their useless Nigerian lives, and age to destroy, steal, and ruin me. His first son, worked in the company of their neighbor, who was an enemy, and mad gold digger, and parasite, who wanted to take my star, destiny, life, for himself. Meaning, whatever I do he takes the rewards, those I know, he goes to them to make them friends, and to collect, whatever he feels they should so for me, etc. This is surely not family, but something else, Wait, and see how I curse them all out of my life. Even at the uneducated poor peasant farmer, it's always shame when I visit the village, and I can imagine the concealed envy, and evils within.

Donald Trump, Joe Biden, etc trying to be the elders of Thomas Jefferson, and John Davison Rockefeller Snr, in my own nation, my Armed Forces, political parties, businesses, etc. My lovely Americans, if you take away my American Armed Forces, and the powers of winning wars, my/our scientific inventions, and economic powers, spanning centuries, what would we have left of America?

Former President Barack Obama, thanks for saving me in 2015, from the disgrace of the former PDP President. The APC successor of the present APC northern Muslim, whom we made, must be a southern Christian, on the same platform of APC.

E PLURIBUS UNUM, (among many one)
Kill them all! Kill them all! Kill them!

Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.

Comments