MERRY CHRISTMAS, 2022.

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2022.

I wish a Merry Christmas celebration, to my fellow Christians all over the world.

May the birth of Jesus Christ, which we celebrate today, rekindle all heavenly virtues, in us all.

Merry Christmas, and a happy new year in advance.

Pictures taken at Our Lady Queen of Nigeria Catholic Pro cathedral, Abuja, Nigeria, at Transcorp Hilton hotel Abuja, and a hotel in my neighborhood. 

Merry, and enjoy responsibly.

Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.

At my favourite Christmas tree in Abuja. 

With the Catholic Arch Bishop of Abuja Archdiocese, His Grace, Ignatius Kaigama. After the Christmas mass celebration, at the Cathedral. 

At my favourite automated teller machine (ATM), located on the ground floor of Transcorp Hilton hotel, Abuja, Nigeria.
I was one of my moves used on the 3rd of November 2020, for the victory, and results of President Joe Biden, of the United States of America. 
Purely, another American wonder.

Comments