My foreign nations, cut off from everyone I have ever known in Nigeria.


Because of the intentions of the evil ones, criminals, enemies, thieves, and gold diggers, in Nigeria, and beyond, who wish to infiltrate my foreign governments, nations, organizations, to steal, ruin, and reap what I sowed in the past with my descendants, Armed Forces, citizens, organizations, and with the power of Heaven, heritages long established, meant only for me, and those mentioned above, I wish to make the following statements.

All my foreign nations, Armed Forces, governments, descendants, and citizens, are advised never to recognise anyone from Nigeria, as my family, friend, or whatever, deserving help, respect, love, like, etc. Because that will be the beginning of their evil, lies, deceit, and fraudulent intentions. They are looking for ways to replicate oversees, what they have done here in Nigeria. Curse, and death be on them. Kill them all!

I don't have a father, a mother, brothers, sisters, grand parents, uncles, aunties, cousins, nephews, nieces, wife, mother of any baby, or any biologically proven child, friends, school mates, neighbors, former colleagues, former girl friends, business partners, political partners, confraternity, secret society, madnesses called "u" and "in" etc. The bulk of the criminals, are from these categories of individuals. The scramble for money, and power, in my governments, nations, organizations, etc, is their only concern.

I am constrained by negative experiences, after so many years of overlooking offences, and evils, to declare my dislike publicly. In other to save my precious foreign nations, descendants, Armed Forces, organizations, and citizens, from the menace, my love, and likeness for them, will propel them to carry out. This is due from my experiences in Nigeria. I say hello to somebody, or like, or say I love, or visit, or live next to someone, or have school mates, family, etc, and the next thing, they are neck deep in the scramble for money, and power, from my Nigerian government, nation, parties, etc, without giving a damn about me. This is the Nigerian foolishness.
 
The foolish, and evil feeling is that, I like them, they are my families, friends, school mates, useless village elders, neighbors, useless political partners, etc. The enemies, and envious ones among them, use the above parameters to carryout their evil plans, against me, and my life, from my own government, narion, organizations, and resources, meant to be used for my well being, and for my nations, descendants, and citizens. For this reasons, I want the whole world to know I dislike them forever, and they are to cut off from them forever. Infact, they never existed before. And my like, love, and respect, which has been taken for granted, because of their foolishness, must be replaced with, dislike, and deaths.

This is not about all Nigerians, but about those I have known in Nigeria, as family, friends, school mates, etc. I love Nigeria, and it's citizens, but not the ones I have known. I desire to see it developed, and prosperous. I can count with my fingers, those who I can even relate with in the greater future. E.g, if my FGC Port Harcourt 95, Fgc Sokoto 95 set mates, and others, can do the unbelievable, and disgusting madness, fraud, gold digging, deadly envy, foolishness, slavery, etc, that they have done, just because I knew the sons of a former President, etc, and their quest to be seen as the ones calling the shots, what will they do, if I allow them into the life, and future, where I make, and will make Presidents around the world, and probably become a foreign President, and have only the best around me as wife, and business partners?  Your guess is as good as mine.

Oversees cut off from them, to save our nations, and  world. I know my love, and likeness means a lot in this world, and to you all, however, it must never be ascribed to anyone in Nigeria, until I leave. I will personally take care of those I like, don't do it on my behalf any longer.

Signed,
C.I.O.W.

Comments