Golden Rules.


This might be coming a little bit late, because I have decided to cut off from the Nigerian life. However, it's better late than never.
Those from my Nigerian families, If I stay away from your friends, and don't have secret businesses, meddle, talk to, etc, with your own friends, school mates, and other contacts, do not have any with mine, because of me.

Not doing the above, doesn't mean I don't like them, pride, or looking down on them, like most of the foolish, poor, uneducated, and inferior ones feel. It simply means me minding my business, and just trying to avoid unnecessary problems. I do this everywhere, even with the rich. 

For my Nigerian school mates, friends, and other contacts, if I stay away, and don't have secret businesses, talk with, meddle in your family life, etc, do not also have with my family, because of me.

Not doing the above, doesn't mean I don't like them, pride, or looking down on, it only means minding my business, and just trying to avoid unnecessary problems.

From my experiences, Nigeria is a country where people don't like minding their businesses, they love to meddle in the lives of others, but they don't genuinely love others. Most interferences, and meddling, are for evil, and selfish reasons, rather than positive reasons which they portray.

The case of the disgusting secret meddling, and interferences, in my life and contacts, and the resultant monstrous disasters created, for the selfish, gold digging, foolish, life and progress ruining, and evil agendas, of the useless animals, imbeciles, gold diggers, envious cockroaches, osu charles erijo, ebibio spiff, kenebi okoko, and other FGC Port Harcourt 95 set mates, some university of Port Harcourt coursemates, and friends, my Nigerian family, especially ertswhile brothers, sisters, disowned father, and other relatives, and my FGC Sokoto 95 set mates, is a clear example of the foolishness of not minding ones business, and the wisdom of minding ones business.

If they have all minded their businesses like I have done over the years, in good and bad times, then the plethora of problems, betrayals, deaths, etc, which has been created, could have been avoided.

I don't have any business with the friends, school mates, and other contacts of all my family members. But today, they all have all kinds of disgraceful, criminal, betraying, life ruining, foolish, etc, secret businesses, and interferences, with my school mates, friends, and other contacts. Which have generated, and caused severe problems, disgrace, and mediocres monies, to the family. Which has resulted to me never trusting anyone of them. They are led by the biggest gold digger, liar, disgusting homosexual whom I didn't know about, blood/money ritualists, biggest semi mad thinker, and envious fool, the cockroach, osu charles erijo, ably assisted by maggots ebibio spiff, kenebi okoko, etc.

I don't have any business with the family members of any of my school mates, friends, and other contacts. I always keep my friendships with my friends, and never go behind them to their families, and other friends. Today as I write this post, some of my school mates, friends, and other contacts, driven by desperate gold digging, pure envy, wickedness, money/blood rituals, and other evil plans, have created behind me, a web which has almost ruined my life, and has destroyed the cords of family, and friends. In this case, the hunger, poverty, low level thinking, envy, intellectual laziness, foolishness, in some low level school mates, and friends, was the motivation for the creation of the foolish web of gold diggers, thieves, liars, deceivers, and fraudsters, money rituals, betrayers,, etc, by some of my poor friends, and other contacts, e.g, cockroach osu charles erijo, ebibio spiff, kenebi okoko, etc, on my wealthy, and powerful friends, and contacts. And in other to have a greater success, acceptance, and penetration, they carried along some of the foolish, impoverished, uneducated, gold diggers, myopic, lazy, useless, envious, members of my Nigerian families, e.g, rose opara (nee Bassey), joe bassey, bassey Okoi, and other paternal, and maternal family members.

Also some of my wealthy, and powerful contacts, have been using this group of desperate gold digging, family, and friends, to interfer in my life, and my government, and election activities, which are above the levels of all my wealthy, and powerful contacts, including the sons of the former President of Nigeria, and their late father, the President. This is a national secret, which is not known to the children of presidents, their associates, government officials, and all the wealthiest, and powerful men, and women, within my sphere of contacts.

However, if only we all learnt how to mind our businesses, and loved to work out our own successes in life, and pushing to the limits, our abilities to bring our dreams to life, and holding on to self belief, wisdom, hard work (especially brain power, that's where all work is done), instead of gold digging, envy, thinking of how to bring others down, and foolishly trying to destroy and steal destinies/star, then the problems which we all see today, could have been avoided.

Attention: If kenebi okoko, is also Warren Buffet, then his destiny/star should be taken, and given to others, such as orphans, in America. The same way he unsuccessfully tried doing to me here in Nigeria. If he is, may America forbid such a being to exist. osu charles erijo, and ebibio spiff, must die with him in Nigeria. 

I am America, and J.C.I.F.E.R.G.A., and no one can steal America's destiny/star.

My poor family and friends, listen to me, I have never been a gold digger, dependent person, or one who hopes on the rich people he knows. My academic brilliance got me into the schools with the rich, and powerful in Nigeria. Despite my humble background, I earned my respect in all schools far above most of the kids of rich, and powerful. Do you know why? Let me tell you how, I never gave a damn about their monies, I was never carried away by their family backgrounds, I was never servile, I provided solutions to problems which we all encountered in school, and made a lot  of money from it, I practiced generosity, instead of thinking of collecting from them because they are rich kids, and I was like a high school millionaire/billionaire, I never looked down on myself, I tried to the best of my abilities, to always have time for my books, even though, I lost concentration at a point in time, I was the one depended on during examinations, even though I was also the head of the bad boys, I was friends with all, I showed high level wisdom, leadership, I was very creative, etc. Therefore, don't think I was, or is somebody who feels confident about life, because of those I knew in school.

For those of you in Lagos, and those who may have heard about the cockroach, maggot, and semi mad thinking idiot, called osu charles erijo, who came to Lagos to reside with me, using some scrupulous schemes, and lies, came because he is a poor hungry idiot in Port Harcourt, a natural gold digger, thief, a dependent person, and parasite. He came to Lagos to carry out the above on me, and my rich and powerful contacts. But unfortunately for him, I wasn't thinking in that direction, hence, he proceeded on his mission, secretly with other like minded people, without my knowledge. That's why he has connected himself to almost all my other school mates from other schools, friends, and contacts, for everlasting gold digging, and parasiti g, using all kinds of lies, and deceit, such as both of us being gay couple. He MUST die for this disgusting lie. And cursed be all those who have granted him help, or any assistance, based on this gay lie, and hungry man's lie. It's you and your families, that are homosexuas,and not me.

To him gay means, begging, and soliciting for funds, and other needs, to do everything he wants from my rich, and powerful contacts, and those who hold me in high esteem, using the foolish members of my family, as a cover. May lightning strike them all dead, and those who believe his lies. If I were a poor, and useless person in school and Port Harcourt, would he have left his family to come and live with me in Lagos? And if he was from a wealthy family, would he have left his family wealth, and comfort, to do all the disgusting and shameful things poor people do? Even after I told him to return back to his family, from the beginning of his stay in Lagos.
It is a well known fact today, that I have made even far more important, and wealthier contacts, than my school mates. I made it on my own, with the firm believe in the power of God, Heaven, education (all these would have been nothing without education), families, and nations created long ago in the past.  Enduring even the hardest hardships in the process, caused by a lot of you out there, and ignorance which I often overlooked. Yet, I still don't find everyone I know worthy of asking for small financial assistances, to just keep the little things of the process going. Because no need to give filthy idiots reasons for anything. And their rewards will not be found wanting.

If I can make it, everyone out there, can also make it. I won't share experiences for now, until I am connected to my money.

Don't hate, be wise, believe in God, and your abilities. Don't think of gold digging, or bringing down anyone, don't covet another's money or powers, because you too can make it. Someone knowing more wealthier, and powerful people, doesn't mean that they are better than you, or will be richer than you. Therefore, don't envy, or hate them. Because God might have a better plan for you. You only have to identify it, and work on it.

Finally, mind your businesses, at all times. You might have a greater destiny and purpose than that man or woman, you are thinking about.

Nothing will give me greater happiness, joy, satisfaction, and fulfilment, than to enjoy my life from the proceeds of my services rendered directly for almost two decades now, and others before that period. I don't want to have the life I need with the monies of other people, and persons. Therefore; all those who have been beneficiaries directly, or indirectly, from Nigeria, and all over the world, including Nigeria, as a nation, government, and political parties, it's called royalty. It's time to reciprocate. I did mine unconditionally, try reciprocating the same way. 

Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William. 

Comments