Nigerian National Urgency


We still have limited time, to do what is best in the overall, and long term interest of the nation, and APC party, in the forth coming 2023 Presidential election. The elections can be postponed, or cancelled, so that what is best for the nation can be done.

I have done my own part by bringing the Presidential ticket to the South, despite the incompetence, confusion, and misinformation, which gave me only a day to react, and which almost gave the ticket to the north, against my earlier recommendation. My recommendation was in line with my national responsibility, as the August Visitor, the unofficial Commander In Chief, unofficial President of Nigeria, unofficial head/owner of APC, and the APC coup plotter, and the sole reason APC defeated the PDP in 2015, which was an unbelievable political miracle at the time. Believe it or not, the truth remains the truth.

Despite being the reason for the southern Bola Tinubu, who is a Muslim, I still persist that we move to the initial southern Christian presidential candidate for APC. The victory is sure.

At this point, I call on all my partners, and those whose duties it is to take decisions for the best interest of the nation, to act immediately, so that they can bequeath to their successors, a nation still pleasing to its founder, and whose future and the future of it's citizens can be said to be secured in the community of nations. Do not be disappointments to the nation.

I hereby call on the American government, my 2015 American patriot/partner former President Barack Obama, and his team, President Muhammadu Buhari our 2015 APC winner/beneficiary, the Nigerian Armed forces, the past Military Heads of State and Presidents, Military Service Chiefs, Generals, officers and men, the CIA, KGB, Police, judiciary, legislative, etc, to get rid of my Bola Tinubu Presidential ticket, for a Southern Christian, preferably from the South East. For the records, Bola Tinubu's contributions to the 2015 victory of APC was almost useless, which places him far below me in the organogram/structure of APC, which I sit at the peak of the pyramid. The 2015 APC victory was beyond Nigeria, and people like Bola Tinubu. Infact most of the stories about the Nigerian actors are mere cover ups, lies, and Nigerian political 419. Most of them had collected bribes from the former President, and PDP, because they never believed the victory was possible.

The elections which have been slated for the end of next month, must have the desired candidate. I once read about a certain Presidential aspirants challenging the outcome of the APC primaries in court, I don't know whether it was true or not, however, if such cases exist, they can be used to save the nation, and the situation. Or forceful change, or take over should be used. No lives or expenses should be spared. We need to have a second national party which the nascent APC represents, and we need to give it northern/Muslim and Southern/Christian Presidents for a firm root system across the nation like the PDP, (which I was/am also the head) while maintaining the existence of PDP for future elections with the APC. We must not return to the days of one giant national party, with some mushroom parties, which invariably means one party state. It's better for Nigerians, and the owner, to have two national parties, or more.

This is not personal, this is national.
No life is more important than the national interest of Nigeria. He who brings and guarantees victories should lead. My reactions against the nation is not needed, because it can not be stopped by my Nigerian Armed Forces. Therefore, let the lives of those against it be thrown away. Have no fear, no one can divide my country, if I am against it. And no one can keep it united if I am against it. I am J.C.I.F.E.R.G.A. / United Nations. Let my nation progress. Let national interest superceed my Bola Tinubu Presidential ticket, replace it. And give him due recognition after wards, unless he refuses to oblige the nation and party. My support is for APC 

PDP and Atiku, Nigeria needs your understanding, and co operation. The future awaits the party. members of PDP in Abuja, and across the nation, stop the sabotages, and unnecessary problems towards me, because that is the way to failure. Atiku can't stand us. And more importantly, for almost 16 years of PDP rule, I was the unknown reason behind the victories/righing of PDP. 

May God bless Nigeria 

Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William. 


Comments