TIME FOR MY MONEY/END MOVES.



Everything that has a beginning, must have an end. I am at the closing stages of what needs my presence in Nigeria. I have seen, faced lots of hurdles, seen so many fake smiles, which has made it difficult believing, that there are real smiles from the heart, among those I grew up with, and those I have known, here in Nigeria.

This year, I need to inform all those who are in possession of monies, properties, investments, assets, companies, etc, belonging, and meant for me to remit them to me fearlessly, honestly, and without guile.

I will not beg anyone of those involved, for what belongs to me, and the rewards for my struggles, sweat, victories, and royalties, from my governments long established. And the thought of their offsprings inheriting what belongs to me, should be out of the question.
I once listened to a song, with the following rylics; "you never count your dollars, when sitting at the table, there will time enough to count it, when the deal is done". The deals have been done, in Nigeri, and oversees. I think it's time to count.

I am very sure, that in Nigeria, everyone who knows my ownerships, authorities, powers, etc, are far more interested in the money, and power, than me the reason for them being granted access, privileges, and every other thing they need in my governments, organizations, etc. Some even see me as a father Christmas, who gives out all his presents. This wicked sets, are the people I dislike the most in this country, and the world at large. They are wicked, and disgusting gold diggers to me, and if possible, even what they have will be taken, and destroyed, because I don't need anything of theirs. Imagine, I am homeless, broke, unmarried because of money to meet basic needs, no clothes, and other basic needs, no good food, no car, etc, and yet none of them cared. They are only interested in collecting more, and some praying that I should forget about the monies, and probably die. Time will tell. This calls to mind the question, where have my Nigerian family been all these years? Even though some of them are the ones, in their other lives. Even some so called friends, and former Presidents, and Military Heads of State, etc, where have them all been?

For the 2023 Nigerian Presidential election, I still stand by my decision to replace the incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari of APC, with a Southern Christian President from Apc, preferably from the South East/South South, for national, and party interests. And I will love to see an eastern President, before leaving the Nigerian stage. Because I have been part of northern, western, the first South South President, and I haven't seen a President from the South East, since I was born.

That's why even though I was pivotal in the emergence of Bola Tinubu, as the Presidential aspirant of APC, I am yet to go to him for any financial need, bargain, or to be part of the campaign program. This is to show that, I reject his money, and his presidency. If I collect any money from him, it will be a prove of my acceptance, which I can't grant. As a matter of principle, I don't collect money from politicians before they get into my government. I have never done it before. This is due to the fact that I am not a politician, I am the owner/head of the government, irrespective of the political party in power, or during military regimes. Therefore; I get what I am due for, from my government, and not from the politicians personal wealth. This way, I give them access to rule in my governments, while I retain the 100% right of ownership, and to chose the successor, at the end of their tenure, or get rid of erring ones. 

However, even if they proceed for foolish, self seeking, anti national, and party reasons, and I give my consent on election day, the proceeds from my/the victory should not be added to my account. Because, I can't be part of what negates, national, and party interest, which I wanted, and fought for. Even though I was able to force it to the South, after the relevant oversees authority, showed what seems to be incompetence, negligence, and connivance, which is against my/the office, government, and nation, they occupy, and lead.

The emergence of Bola Tinubu as the APC candidate, was circumstantial, and a necessity to get rid of the planned northern consensus candidate, which I countered. However, even though Bola Tinubu, is a Southern candidate, he is a Muslim, just like the incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari. And, let it be remembered that, I got rid of former President ebele Goodluck Jonathan, of the PDP, and a Southern Christian. Since this Southern Christian replacement on the platform of APC, is for national, and party interests, I will suppress my pressing personal financial, and other needs, and proceed with the struggle to substitute Bola Tinubu, for a Southern Christian candidate. While enduring my present financial hardships a little further, until we succeed. Then we can resolve the ones that can be resolved.

I believe national, and party interests, should always come before personal interest. Which I have shown since 2006. I have been behind every President of Nigeria since 2006, and indirectly behind that of the 1999 regime, which was the first in the present democratic dispensation. This was the reason, I reached out to Bola Tinubu, in 2021, for us to work together in making a Southern Christian President of APC, preferably from the South East, to replace President Muhammadu Buhari, in 2023. Because we are both southerners. 

Sequel to this, nothing will make me accept Bola Tinubu, as the President in my Aso Rock Presidential Villa, not even Rtd, Major General Ajiborisha, whom I have known since I was a kid. Because, as a General, I am the unofficial Commander In Chief, of Nigeria, and the (_ _ _) of the Nigerian Armed Forces. He, and any other General standing against me, are against the entire Armed Forces, officers, and other ranks, and Nigeria at large. Also we are both Roman Catholic Christians, if he knows what I am, in the Catholic church, and the whole world, he will be the one to take his service pistol, and shoot Bola Tinubu to death, for refusing to willingly corporate with me, even though I got him his victory, at the APC Presidential primaries, which I refer to as the first stage.

I have been patient, because it might be part of a process connected to a reading, which will eventually lead to a Southern Christian President as planned, in the year 2023. I might be wrong on this. The Executive/Aso Rock, Bola Tinubu, APC members, Nigerians, judiciary/judges/Armed Forces, police, INEC, etc, take the necessary actions for national interest.  

Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.
  

Comments