I am awake Nigeria. part 4. The cursing out of my life


Summary:

When the past has almost ruined the present, and the present has the potential to destroy the future, it becomes necessary to get rid of the present, and the past out of the future. And in this case, I decided to curse them out, in order to show the magnitude of the importance for the detachment. The past, and present, relates to Nigeria, and the future is oversees where I have been before coming to Nigeria, and the remaining days of my stay in Nigeria.

I have cursed the following people out of my life, so that they will not be listened to. Because the ties and closeness between us in Nigeria, is the reason for their actions, strength, recognition, and confidence. They include:
Richard bassey Okoi, and late Juliana bassey Okoi, my so called Nigerian parents, and their own parents. brothers and sisters, uncles, aunts, cousins, nephews, nieces, friends, school mates, village/elders, Nigerian political contacts, neighbors, etc.
Read on if you need more details. You can just read the person's and sections that interest you. But the foreign, and Nigerian intelligence agencies, foreign governments, my organizations, and descedants, should have the full text. 

Jeremiah Nnodim/Aliu Mohammed Daneji/Aliko Dangote:

I curse you out of my life, for the safety and wellbeing of my financial future as Ojeje. Of all the people I am talking about, you arw the most ferocious in terms of quest for my money, closely followed by gold digger osu charles erijo. I remember our days in arakan barracks which started in the mid eighties, when you were a student at the Nigerian army school of finance and administration, NASFA, after which you got admission into the university. Even though I was just a kid, and you were a soldier, you were like the only  friend  I had in the barracks, because I loved people who love education, even at that young age. This near monopoly of friendship gave your young dangote business a lot of monopoly from the government. I guess this only increased your greed, and lust for more, and eventually ways to get and keep my monies, which you never intend to return. Be informed that, all through our days in the barracks, I never knew you were also Jeremiah Nnodim, my late mother's younger brother. That simple fact explains a lot. Her serving food for both of us in the house. However, I urge you to return all that belongs to.me that was given to you. Because that's all you care about. I know they are chicken change compared to what goes to some quarters, I hate your concealed evil heart, hate, and insatiable appetite for what should be coming to me, because you are my so called uncle.
I also heard you said that I said I wanted you to be my father, I have never responded to such madness even if you lied about such a thing. How can I? Who are you? If I am.not mistaken, it might be connected to the day in 2007, when bassey packed out of the barracks after his retirement. I remember going to the barracks to collect my belongings still left in the barracks. After bassey left for the village, I dropped my bag with him, because I was going somewhere else before returning back to my place of residence. I vividly remember Joe bassey kicking against it on that day, but I dropped it with him, and went off to my destination, and came to pick it up some days later. If this is probably the reason, then this is the animalisms I am talking about. And this clearly shows the heart of Ali Mohammed Daneji/Aliko Dangote/Jeremiah Nnodim, all he cared about were reasons to have access to power, and collect monies meant for me, into his Dangote businesses. I also heard that some of the proceeds from my successful 2007 presidential elections which brought late president Musa Yar' adua to power, went to him.
Can you all see the wicked scenarios. I work for something, Ali Mohammed Daneji/Aliko Dangote/Jeremiah Nnodim (aka Alibaba), comes and takes proceeds because he is uncle, and never tells me about it, and no matter the hardships I pass through no help comes from him, from my proceed with him. Tbis ia callous, and unacceptable. Cursed be your sister, your father, and your children, in all three lives, they are nothing to me, since you have decided to take me the August Visitor, and Commander In Chief, for granted. Your wickedness to me is first class. I hereby wish to imform you that you are my slave forever. Ali's type can kill to keep someone's money. In the present run up to the 2023 presidential election, I heard he was one of those encouraging Bola Tinubu, in order to complete the Dangote oil refinery in Lagos state. Claiming he is my uncle, and probably my father. Cursed be your father, your sister who makes you have such wicked and gold diggers plans. Is the government, nation, party, armed forces, etc, yours, or your father's, or your sister's? 

Ubi Okoi: 
I have had little or nothing to do with you, since I was born. I have never done anything to harm, or destroy you and you children. But I know the same cannot be said of you and your children. Your elder brother bassey Okoi, isn't my father, and he has no power and authority over me. Therefore, you also don't have any right whatsoever to exercise or take advantage of any situation because of your brother bassey Okoi, which makes you feel like an uncle. Your father, the late Etete Okoi Igwe, is a nobody where I am in this world. He is also my servant. That's if you know who I am, and what this world is.
The Nigerian government, national, parties,  and elections matters  which I get involved in are primarily my business empire, as the August Visitor. I control what I own and created, and not what belongs to your father, or bassey Okoi your elder brother. I have my own foreign families , and descendants who worked hard for years with our agents to create this nation Nigeria, and our other nations. Therefore do not encroach into our sweat. There is nothing this etete Okoi Igwe's family have done to help my progress in Nigeria. To the exception of Bam, who cared and used my American aithority to wipe off the disgrace, and insubordination of ebele Jonathan in 2015. I implore you not to be another ebele Goodluck Jonathan. I have shown you respect, by coming to your lagos Bola Tinubu life residence, to offer you a simple plan for us to work on together, and which circumstances presented itself for me to deliver the first step in producing you at the primaries. Wisdom, respect for human santity, and decorum, demands you carry out your part willingly, no matter those pushing you forward because of what they stand to gain. Even though  I have the Powers and right to approve the execution of a President and his Vice, I still prefer mutual cooperation. For the sake of posterity, I have to also curse you out of my life. 

Okon Okon Okoi: 
You are just a baby rat to me in all realms of life. I don't have time to waste on an idiot like you. All your evil plans are useless to me, and can kill  you anytime I want to in that village. I try to keep calm, because you are always nice and polite in my presence. Therefore, I will not take all I hear about you to heart. Be informed that your father, and elder brother bassey Okoi, are nobodies to me. And bassey is not my father, hence you are not my uncle. I detest, the coterie of people who only seek my downfall. Don't ever contend anything with me, because what belongs to your father, and bassey your elder brother means nothing to me. Of course you know I don't even come near you, and what belongs to you. For posterity sake, I curse you out of my life. 

Lawrence Nnodim and His wife Cynthia Nnodim (nee Njoku):
I curse both of you out of my life. Coming to aba in 1991, will forever remain a regret. Lawrence be informed that your father, and Juliana are nothing to me the August Visitor. All my years in aba, you were just a local middle class man. And I never enjoyed those times I spent in aba. I heard you sometimes tell people that you are my master, and that you sent me to the university. May God, and Amadioha, punish you for this stupid talk of yours. To start with, what did you do to my secondary education? Did you know what education was? and what the boarding school was like? If you had known, you should have known that, I only came to aba during mid term breaks, and beginning of the term to drop my clothes I will use during the break, and end of term to pick them up back to Lagos. Remember that you never paid my school fees, and neither bought text nor note books for me, and other stuffs, except for rhe holiday which you asked me to spend with the relatives to know them, and those in the village. You gave me cash which I spent, because FGC' pays school fees with bank draft. In the university, remember you asked me to come to aba for something, which incidentally was about yhe period of my admission. Be informed that, at the beginning of every session, before coming to aba, I collect money for school fees, and everything I needed in school, according to the abilities of bassey and Juliana. Then when I come to aba, I collect another set of money from you, and after my firat year, I started making my own money on campus to support myself. Therefore, never you ever say that you sent me to the university. Because if you did, I  would have given you my firat salary. Which I gave to your sister late Juliana. Then if you say you sent me to university because you supported me with money, did you pay me for chores I did, during the first semester holidays which you always insisted I spend in aba? Mr. Fool, consider it the payment for services rendered. Because I had better financial options outside aba, but I just chose to relax , because of mother and family. Let me give one example of his own destructive wickedness. During the ongoing preparations to the 2023 presidential elections, I decided like everyone knows to make it a southerner preferably from the South East. But unconfirmed reports have it that he objected to it claiming that he should be the one to choose the candidate from the east, since he was the one who sent me to the university, and he was an easterner. He wanted to himself be the one, through one of his former governorship life, but unfortunately he wasn't in the party. All because he supported me during my undergraduate days. Imbecile. 

Ngozi Cynthia Nnodim (nee Njoku): 
I curse you out of my life. I don't want to ever see you in my life. Stay away from my activities, governments, and organizations. And stop calling yourself the mother of my daughter in Nigeria. Let me tell you something, even though you and your husband planned it, it was probably allowed to happen, to show that you were the slave girl, I had a daughter with in Virginia, America. Remember that you have never told me that the baby was my child, and she doesn't bear my name as her surname, and has never lived with me. Be that as it may, I have decided to only accept her after conducting a DNA test to confirm it. Your former Military Head of State life of  General Ibrahim Babangida, should never be ised to contend power and authority with me, because you are my slave, a General in my Nigerian Army, and Head of State of my Nigerian nation, and you know it, even though Nigerians, and especially northerners don't know. By my own estimations, you have been very destructive of that girl, by depriving her of true love, proper and enlightened upbringing, which I could have given her. Ogechi stay away from anything that belongs to me, because you are surrounded by my enemies, and gold diggers, who have lied and deceived you, in other to use you to steal, gold dig, and contend for my power, without you suspecting them. Your mother and her husband do it a lot.

Monica Ukpabia (nee Nnodim):
 I curse you, and your family out of my life. No family does the things you do in secret to another family member.
Let me start with the recent happenings. In 2015, I masterminded, and overthrew the PDP government of ebele Goodluck Jonathan, (who is probably her husband, the late Ukpabia) for ruining my financial prospects in the 2011 governorship election in Lagos, after being responsible for his rise from deputy governor of bayelsa state, to President. Without demanding for a dime. This can be seen in my letter to him as President ebele Goodluck Jonathan, in 2011. After my 2015 success, she keeps discouraging and working against my hard earned APC success, and rewards, saying that APC is "ihe ekwensu", meaning devils item. Which is a terrible lie. The truth remains that it is a product of her envy, and usual attacks on my progress. It's a well known fact that I didn't work with anything devilish during my moves, and I disowned bassey Okoi, by changing my surname from his name bassey, to Okoi, the general family surname. The news paper publication to that effect, and the letter to President ebele Jonathan, can be seen on this Facebook timeline. Even with PDP the attacks where even greater, sixteen years with nothing coming to me. That's how they are, I work hard to achieve success, then they come up with attacks to prevent me from getting the rewards because of envy, and wickedness. Heads will roll some day.
Coming to aba in 1991 remains a regret. The envy this woman tries hiding is known only to those who knew me and her children, those days when I use to stop over at aba for mid term breaks, and during my university days. They were rude and crude, and primitive, compared to me. And I was in an FGC, and soon in the university, and graduated before all her own kids. I was first liked, and respected by all before her own children. Infact it was difficult liking them wherever I was with them, and one of them was even a part time pick pocket. Now in their wicked and envious business of not letting my star shine, they have done some evils. I heard  one of her schemes is that she and her late husband sent me to school. Cures be her life, and her late husband for this terrible lie. To start with, she is a woman who can't read and write, but her husband can, even though he didn't have a proper education. To me they were a very local family, who crossed the poverty line. Therefore, they don't know anything about education. I first went to aba with bassey Okoi, after I was transferred from FGC Sokoto, to Fgc Port Harcourt,  at my own request to be transferred to an FGC in the South. This visit on our way to Lagos for my holidays, was to know my so called uncle and aunt, living in nearby aba. Afterwards, I use to go there to spend our four days midterm breaks because I was a junior student in the boarding house. As a tradition in the boarding house, junior students always run away from senior students, includig during mid term breaks. Therefore, at the beginning of every term I used to stop over in aba, drop a few clothings which I will use during my mid term break, and at the end of term, I stop over again to pick them up, and travel back to Lagos. One other reason was that I used to like resuming late to school, but my parents didn't allow me because they knew the resumption dates, therefore, I travel to aba, and spend a week and some days, before traveling to school in Port Harcourt. And during this visits, I accept whatever token they had to offer me. Monica, in my senior year in secondary school, did I ever come to aba for mid term break? The answer is no, because I didn't have senior students to run away from.
Now, Monica and Ukpabia, did you pay my school fees during my secondary school days in Fgc PH? We use to pay our school fees with bank drafts, Monica do you know what they call bank draft? I had all the recommended text books, and note books, from my first year to the end. Did you and your husband buy them for me? Did your own children have the recommended text books? No they didn't. Did you and your husband buy my school uniforms, house wears, and sandals? Did you buy my provisions? Where you the ones giving me the pocket monies I used to come with from Lagos? Where you the ones sending me money from Lagos, at the end of the term in form of postal order for my transport fare back to Lagos? Monica do you know what they call postal order? My late mother and bassey did all the above. I can vividly remember that Monica only bought provisions for me only on one midterm break, because I asked her to. She doesn't know such things. The late husband used to give me money enough to pay my transport fare to Lagos, but my parents used to send double the transport fare from port Harcourt to Lagos, via postal order. And you all know how it is, the student never says no to money when offered.  So how did Monica and her late husband send me to school? I guess as illiterates, when a student visits you from the boarding house ,and you give them some stipends, it is being responsible for that persons education, and using it as an excuse to reap, steal, and thwart, the rewards for ones efforts. During my days in the university, I hardly visited them, because I was always at Lawrence house. Which own case can be read in his own column. Why do these people like stealing anothers glory?

Aunties from paternal family (sisters of bassey Okoi): 

Your brother is not my father, and your father the late Okoi Okon Igwe, is not fit to be a master where I am in this world. I existed before him, and he was my servant. Therefore don't interfere in my life, as if you have any power and authority over me, and over my governments, nations, organizations, which I created, and owned long before your father was born in Nigeria. Remember also that you have kids who I am older than, but I don't meddle in their lives for negative reasons. I have always had the family's interest at heart. In fact in 2011, my plan was for all uncles to have one billion from me, and aunties, five hundred million each. Before the sad incidence of 2011.
I have never done anything to negatively affect your progress, and those of your families, I know I can't say the same about you all. The only one I can conveniently say something positive about now is mama Bam, because her son wiped away my disgrace from the 2011 ebele Goodluck Jonathan incident, by going all the way to getting him out, and replacing him with APC. Most of the others could have supported the disgrace of ebele Goodluck Jonathan. Thanks once more, former President Barack Obama of America. Mrs. Sunday Bassey Ogar (nee Okoi), get rid of that boy charles the prince of Wales, from my British throne, I have rejected him. To save England, the decent humanity, and the G8 nations, the  disgrace of his semi mad osu charles erijo, envy, thinking, homosexuality, life, and beliefs. I have to save the larger world, and my own past and future descendants from the potential dangers, by cursing this part of family out of my life. 

Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.

Comments