Important notice to the world, and those oversees.


Because of the importance, I am going to state this message again. This is for those outside the shores of Nigeria, don't believe anything from Nigerians, about my life in Nigeria. Whether it is good news or not. Because they don't confirm anything they hear, and they lack the wisdom to understand my kind of life, which they have never seen before.

Just like those who live with pets can testify, there is no way a pet such as a dog, cat, birds, goats, etc, can understand their human owner, so is the case. Moreover, my life disgraces the demons in most around me, which impels them to invent lies to cover up their disgrace, and smear me. Let me tell my own stories. 

I don't have a father, mother, grand parents, brothers, sisters, uncles, aunties, cousins, nephews, relatives, wife, biologically proven child, friends, school mates, neighbors, colleagues, elders, community, and business partners, political contacts, in Nigeria.

All those I use to classify in the above categories, I have ceased to consider them any longer. The past is gone with the wind. My purpose is all that matters, they weren't and aren't worth it. In as much as we have to help develop Africa, and end racism, we must protect our own heritages, nations, and civilizations, from destruction, and contamination, from those I have known in Nigeria. 

I like Nigeria, and Nigerians, however not the ones I have known, and grown up with.
My foreign descendants, governments, Armed Forces, nations, organizations, etc, kindly take note that, I must disconnect from, the madness, unbelievable quest to force themselves into what is mine and to have control therein, evil plans to extend their frontiers outside the shores of Nigeria with their foolishness, insanity, and ignorance, unending stupidity, fraudulent nature, ravaging envy, consuming hate which acts as a stimulus to destroy or steal what is mine, everlasting gold digging plans, uselessness and laziness that wants the highest respect in the world, demon envy/hatred/pretense, among other reasons.

What belongs to me in Nigeria, must not pass on to anyone in Nigeria. And what belongs to me in Nigeria, must not be opened without my consent and presence. I have never given anyone right over me here in Nigeria, and I will never grant it.

Adhere to the above, to save the world from the menace of those I have known, and grown up with in Nigeria. Everything about my Nigerian life, must end here in Nigeria. They must not cross over with me to oversees. Because they have the potential to ruin the useful greatness we have created oversees over the centuries, with their uselessness. I alone know those I will reciprocate kindness, and most importantly true friendship, which I value above wealth, and power, but which unfortunately, is the hardest thing to find among those I have known, and grown up with in Nigeria. To them betrayal, lies, deceit, fraud, envy, etc, for a dollar, is wiser than a billion dollars, which true friendship can give. 
It all ends here in Nigeria. I am going to curse them all out of my life, before they ruin me and the world. I don't need anyone of them forever. I don't belong to any confraternity, or society in Nigeria, because I am greater than them all. May God bless Nigeria. 

Signed,
C.I.O.W.
Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William.

Comments