One Secret move of APC 2015 victory revealed. Excerpts from my post,"I am awake Nigeria. Part 3.

One secret move of APC 2015 victory revealed. 

Excerpts from my post, "I am awake Nigeria". Part 3. 


And for your over jealous life, let me reveal for the first time on Facebook, and my; blog, one of the most important moves for the 2015 APC Presidential victory.. On that day of the presidential election, I left you and your friends including Yahaya, at the polling booth, and entered the barracks, I made some moves, one of which was going to block A1, our  former block of residence in the barracks, and stood at that window between the kitchens and the first room upstairs, which is like the one the Pope uses in the Vatican, to address the audience. okoi I stood facing the huge crowd gathered at the road between Arakan and Ashanti barracks, and raised  up my both hands in the victory sign (A1).

Before going to block A1, I had gone to block B9 to visit the soldier Mr. Bala, the husband of Asabe, the couple we fondly call papa and  mama Sadiq. Okoi you didn't know why I left lagos for Abuja in 2011, and what I did until I returned back on the 31st of December 2014, for the elections. 

The point I am making is this, I was the APC coup plotter, I am APC. There's no way I can trust you with my secrets, because of your envy. Forget what I said and did in Lagos when I came there, and what I voted, because the victory wasn't a political one. And the votes which people like you casted was useless, that's why the victory results announced for APC in 2015, and 2019, were about fifteen million, in line with my company's Julio Rock Nigeria Limited, tax identification number. (T.I.N.) 15382107. Therefore, stop fooling yourself, and causing problems for me by saying I wasn't an APC member, and you were, therefore I had nothing to do with the victory of APC. This type of jealousy is what will destroy your life. I guess your envious, and wicked heart, quickly forgot the disgrace, and hardships President ebele Jonathan brought my way in 2011, by ruining my 2011 plans in Lagos. From the aforesaid reasons, why would any right thinking person believe that I would support ebele  Jonathan, instead of getting him out, with my authority. okoi your father and mother are nobodies, where I am, therefore you aer just a rat, where I am. And can never understand my level of life, and why I shun blood and ritual money practices.  I curse you out of my life.

Addendum:

I am letting this out of the bag because I don't think I will be able to make it to Lagos for the 2023 elections, for financial reasons. I would have used the same signal/method. Hahahahahahahaha! 

During my last visit to Lagos in 2021, I wanted to take a picture at the window, but the block's paint was too worn out for a picture. The authorities there should kindly renovate block A1. For my next visit. 

This is also a message to all those who doubted that I was the reason behind it all, that you were wrong, and very ignorant of the factors and powers, that are considered in the outcome of presidential elections, for the wellbeing of the nation. You see, in all of man's endeavours on earth, there are those whose responsibilities it is to decide the outcomes, either based on ownership, authority, power, inheritance, legitimacy, etc, others can participate, but the final decision comes from those whose responsibilities it is. You all the reasons, I am mostly at home these days. Your doubts, and need to keep certain secrets have caused me some inconveniences. It shouldn't happen again. 

And for those who were part of the real victory, be informed that I am tired of residing in Nigeria, I need to move on, you know is needed by me. Don't worry about the countless pretenders around me, and those who are not suppose to ever be around me, because they are going to be history, and if they ever come around me, kill them. 

I don't work with anyone around me in Abuja. I don't want anyone of them to work for me. 

Therefore beware of the useless cockroaches, liars, enemies, thieves, mad men and women, neighbors, fraudsters, etc, who are parading, and who may parade themselves as those I am working with. Kill anyone outside us, and those whose responsibilities it is to work for me.

Signed,

C.I.O.W.

Chibuzor Igwe Ojeje William. 






Comments